Extra Easy Help please how do i get a syn calculation?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by anj2000, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. anj2000

anj2000 Member

I need some to answer me pls? Any1 no how many syns are in sweet chilli noodle from wheatherspoons or where I can get the answer for this ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
  4. anj2000

anj2000 Member

Thanks but I did look but it said one syn so I was wondering if there was a calculator somewhere I could us?

5. anj2000

anj2000 Member

1 syn didn't seem enough

6. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    If you look on the SW website, I imagine it will be listed in syns online! Altho I'm sure that's probably where the syn value came from in the post you've read. Why do you doubt it would only be one syn?? That's good x

NB-have just looked the eating out sub forum and on the first page, there are already 2 threads about this dish!!!! If you read them, one person has said they have put the info into the syn calculator and it has come out at 1 syn :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited: 21 November 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.