Help please, how to work out values?

x_sambam_x

Hi sorry don't know if I'm missing something? Joined ww this mornin first time ever doing pro points and I can't find how to point anything!? Any help would be appreciated thanks! X

im new to this as well but am doing mine online so that points everything.... sorry not much help hopefully someone will have an answer x

It's a bit rubbish.. I asked the leader and she said, "buy a calculator"!!? What if u don't have money 2 buy a calculator? There must b some way! Thanks anyways x

x_sambam_x said:
It's a bit rubbish.. I asked the leader and she said, "buy a calculator"!!? What if u don't have money 2 buy a calculator? There must b some way! Thanks anyways x

I brought my bits off of WW mag,that's really bad that they now don't give you a guide when you first join to help you out!

An easy way to work out the points is normally that 40 calories = 1 pro point, it might not always be correct but think 99% of the time it will be. There is also alot of apps out there if u have a smart phone, i use iwatchr2 that cost 59p and value dairy that i think was about £2 but is great, you can use it as a food diary, add action points etc and it already has alot of food in the database

Thanks so much girls! I didn't realise that they had scrapped the first meeting and joining fee, the woman gave me a cutout from the paper and said she wasn't meant 2 give me it but she would help me out! When pro points first came out there was a movable chart thing cos my friend done it. I'll get an app thats great thanks for all your help!! X

You should get a book when you join with various leaflets etc with into on the plan. There is a wheel with this book that you use to work out points. It's not as handy as the calculator but its free! Also there are free apps for phones that will work out points or you.

You should get a book when you join with various leaflets etc with into on the plan. There is a wheel with this book that you use to work out points. It's not as handy as the calculator but its free! Also there are free apps for phones that will work out points or you.

Yeh, it was the wheel I was looking for but they didnt give me it! :( x

Have I missed something or am I being a bit thick? (Feel free to say 'Yes')!!:D Surely as the only way to 'do' the current plan(s) is to have some way of working out the ProPoints, when you join a meeting shouldn't that include some method of doing so, even if it is the 'wheel.' If they don't give you anything, even the most basic and time consuming way of doing it, then they aren't giving you what you need to follow the diet, which surely is the idea of joining a meeting in the first place?

I am an 'on-liner' so perhaps I've mis-understood? :confused:

my mate joined my meeting yesterday and she got a wheel

but yeah you pretty much need a calculator or a wheel.... i hate the wheel though! ... i also use an app on my iphone when im out ... and have 2 calculators ... got 1 for free so i never use the stupid wheel

I didn't get a wheel :(. Neither did my three friends who also joined around same time (two of them different meetings). I just use the 40cal per pp as a guide then work it out properly on my app :)

Are you allowed to say the actual name of the app please? Because I can't find one so I'm doing it online and when I don't have an internet signal on my phone I cant work it out?

Thanks x

Have I missed something or am I being a bit thick? (Feel free to say 'Yes')!!:D Surely as the only way to 'do' the current plan(s) is to have some way of working out the ProPoints, when you join a meeting shouldn't that include some method of doing so, even if it is the 'wheel.' If they don't give you anything, even the most basic and time consuming way of doing it, then they aren't giving you what you need to follow the diet, which surely is the idea of joining a meeting in the first place?

I am an 'on-liner' so perhaps I've mis-understood? :confused:

No you're not being thick. To be honest they are making it rather confusing for us, and hard to work out but I think they're trying to force us to buy a calculator! x

Back