Help please im having a really bad week

mumlisa

Really wants to be thin!!
Hey guys im having a really bad week this week and have completely fell off the wagon, just weighed myself and ive put on 3lb from tuesday arghhhhhhhh, i cant believe it cuz i was doing so well, anyone any ideas on how im gonna get it off before tuesday, really feel like giving up tbh xo

Hi, I am new to Minimins so not as experienced as others but I would say, I'm pretty sure everyone at some point hits a rough spot so don't be so hard on yourself. It looks like you have done really well on your weight loss so far so don't give up!! It's not to late to pull it back.......I would say try to cut your syns by a few each day and if you can do a little more exercise this week and stick to your plan. If you don't manage to lose this week you know why and you can forget about this week and focus on next week.
Good luck. Hope this helps you. xx

Hey MumLisa

Don't give up. If you are 100% from now you could still get a loss or STS. Drink loads and loads of water/juice and see how you go. If you have a gain at least you'll know why, draw a line under it and start again but please, please don't give in.

Lots of love honey xxxx ;)

Dont give in you've done really well so far and a fall off the wagon now and again is prob needed just make sure you get back on!

Thanks everyone for replyin, im not gonna give up, its just been a hard few days, my best mates dad who was also a really good friend of mine died in july and yesterday wudda been his 50th birthday so we all just stuffed our faces with crap and drank too much, ahh well if i gain i gain, ill get it back off xo

omg just weighed myself again and ive now put on 5 1/2lb, not impressed at all, away for a cry!!

STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly hun, our weight can go up and down in a matter of hours, all you'll do is see the numbers have 'gone up' get depressed and eat more. My first week I snuck a little peek and the scales said I'd put on 3lbs halfway thru the week, I knew damn well I hadnt tho. WI time and I'd lost 2. So stop weighing yourself, get back on track......you've still got till Tuesday!!!!! :) x

I know i really shouldnt but i cant help it, argggg so depressed but hopefully its just water weight or somethin xo

Reduce a few syns a day, have some melon and cranberries as they are SS Foods.
Don't be disheartened and take it each day at a time.

don't loose heart wait till your proper weigh in on Tuesday hope fully it will show a loss x

hi mumLisa did everything go ok today with weigh in

sorry keep thinking its Tuesday

i have a feelin i have gained around .5lb or 1lb, hopefully not more than that but ive started today a new clean slate and hopefully i will have a good weigh in next week xo

take each day as it comes I've slipped last few days but today is a new start for me as well. you ve done great so far don't lose heart x

As i thought i gained 1/2lb but i know what did it and im gonna be 100% from now on x

good way to go. start afresh. sorry didnt post this last night every time i tried on my phone it just froze. xxx

It proves what the others said about stopping keep weighing yourself.....it wasn't so bad and you've been able to draw a line under it. :)

No dont give up, keep on track. And lose the scales!! All been said before I know, just reinterating the good advice. We all bob on those scales from time to time, it does no good really and sometimes makes us feel worse. Keep on going, you will get there, you have done so well so far.

Back