Help please!!! Need to get back on it but struggling.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Petalpants, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Petalpants

Petalpants Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I'm new to minimins. I'm now into my 8th week of Lipotrim. Did 100% TFR for 4 weeks and lost 23 lbs and then decided to have 2 shakes and a meal at tea time (i just had the meal that it says to have on day 1 of the re-feed so still no bread, rice pasta or potatoes). All was going well and I was still loosing weight but then we were off work for 2 weeks and I started having the odd 'treat' and even had alcohol a couple of times. I've not gained any weight thank goodness and I'm still drinking the water but I'm really struggling to get back into the swing of things. I think that I need to go back to the 3 shakes a day agian as I just don't seem to be satisfied once I've had my tea and at least when I first started I knew that I couldn't have any food at all and it never seemed to bother me. I could just do with some advice please as I still have a long way to go. I've lost 2 st 6 lbs so far but have at least the same again to go, if not a bit more. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Firstly, well done on your losses to date. You are halfway to your goal. The two shakes and a low carb meal did work for you. Obviously the two week break took you out of ketosis.
    If you can, why not go back 100%? It will give you the results you want. Try and keep to it for four weeks at least and you will have knocked off a stone and maybe you will feel like staying with it till the end.
    Have a think, you can do this, you just need to focus. Not always easy but worth it.

4. Petalpants

Petalpants Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks, yes I think I'm gonna try and go back to 100%, i was doing really well and I really don't want to blow it. I've got rid of all my "fat" clothes now so i'd have nothing to wear if I put the weight back on!!!!

5. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I quite agree with Irish Molly. You've done so well with your weight loss so far and 100% obviously worked for you. You've invested such a lot already, it would be a shame to take a step back. Don't waste your time and energy beating yourself up about the holiday. It's done, you enjoyed it, end of! ;)
    I know just what you mean about the clothes. I did the same and refuse to buy any more! Lots of luck whatever you decide.

6. Petalpants

Petalpants Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks again, yes i'm gonna get right back to 100%, it's the only way. I've been reading a lot on this forum and it's made me determinned once again. I'd not read any of the forums or websites during the 2 weeks of naughtiness and i think i need to read peoples stories to keep motivated so i'm gonna get back on track now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.