help !!! please please please

fattofit2011

Hi all i am so hungry i feel like giving up im on ss can i have some chicken or something or will that knock me out of ketosis ???? i just need something to curb the hunger for a while x x thank you x x :cry:

Hi There, dont give up. If you are on the three packs a day, then try a couple of days on 4 packs. Also I found that when I think i'm hungry I tend to drink more water :)
I'm on day 12 now and still going

hi guys thank you for your support i managed to stick to the water im only on day 3 so i cant have the bars yet i dont think im hungry just craving food i just want to chew something ha ha in a better mood today tho :)

hayley x x x

Hello again Hayley, well done. :) It does get easier, its more the idea of food than the needing it. I know how you feel about the chewing tho. Week 2 I bought the mix-a-mousse, what a godsend lol. Keep up the good work, when is your first weigh in?

hi mum04,my weigh in is friday im feeling much better now im on day 4 not hungry at all but i still miss chewing :)

i cant wait to see how much ive lost on friday how long have you been on cd you have done really well 13 lbs !!

hayley x x x

Good luck Hayley!!

It definitely does get easier. I'm on day 13 now. I've been craving salty things so I'm sticking to having soups to try and curb that and having a bit more water too.

Stick with it.

hi carnivalhot, yes i am finding it easier as the days go by yestreday i had to have 1 scrabbled egg because i was going crazy !!

congrats on your weight loss so far :)

Good luck Hayley!!

It definitely does get easier. I'm on day 13 now. I've been craving salty things so I'm sticking to having soups to try and curb that and having a bit more water too.

Stick with it.

Hi Vicky, we started the diet on the same day and had the same starting weight.

You are doing very well, keep it up. Have my wk2 WI tomorrow at 11. Not looking forward to it as much as last week as my water intake has been rather low.

hi mum04,my weigh in is friday im feeling much better now im on day 4 not hungry at all but i still miss chewing :)

i cant wait to see how much ive lost on friday how long have you been on cd you have done really well 13 lbs !!

hayley x x x

Hi, I am also on day 13 like Vicky. Had a sneeky peek on some scales that weigh in the same as my CDC's on day 11, tho dont think I've made much progress since then but also a stone in 2 weeks I find amazing. It took me 18 months at WW to manage that. Keep in touch and if you ever need to just chat we are all here :)

Thread moved from 100% section due to food references

What's a vanilla roiboos?

Rooibos is red tea (South African), apparently they make it flavoured as well. I like the classic plain rooibos but don't know if that helps with food cravings. My suggestion is to ascertain if your hunger is real hunger or mental hunger, try to see what triggers it. Maybe if you understand it, it'll go away or you'll be better equipped to deal with it :) This has been working for me on the occasional "hungry" day

Back