Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help please totm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppys, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I've nearly finished week 3 and have lost 1stone 2lbs so far.
    I currently take a mini pill due to high blood pressure so never have totm.However for the first time in 2 years i have.Just wondered if this is normal being on this diet.
    Thanks for your help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yes it is..

i have the inplant and ever since starting this diet i am having a period every 2 weeks.. and i ts quite heavy and annoying lol when i had a break from dieting i didnt have any thing then when i come back its every 2 weeks!! urghh

cdc plays a big part with the hormones ..

dont worry about it though :)

4. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Thanks for the reply and least i know its normal

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    forgot to say before this diet i had a period every 3-6 months because of pcos too.. i thought it was the inplant that messed my totm but everyone on here has ha d the same prob with periods and cd

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.