Help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MISSCOCO, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MISSCOCO

MISSCOCO Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Cambrisge
    Hi all,

I have joined Sw previously but given up after a week as i have lost no weight.

Could someone please give me some tips and help on how i can get started? Is there anybodys food diary i could take a peak at and maybe follow for 7 days to spur me on? I am 5'6 and 13.5 stone i would like to loose two stone.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hi there

Sorry to hear you gave up after one week. Which plan did you stick to? Did you have all of your HE's each day? The magazine is full of recipes and ideas and on the SW website theres a free week plan you could print off and follow. Hope this helps, good luck.

4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The food diaries are in a different section at the top of the main SW page.

My tip would be to write everything down - helps keep track of your HEx's & syns - and include EVERY lick, nibble, and chew you do! :D

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone on here says if you bite it, write it lol Good luck. I often look through the diaries on here for inspiration. it is a great forum x

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    As others have said there are plenty of food diaries here, and lots of inspirational ideas and food plans on the SW site.
    Good luck and please don't give up so soon. Some people don't lose in the first week and then have a big loss the next week or visa versa. Either way SW does work and you will lose!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.