1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tegansmum, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tegansmum

tegansmum New Member

slimming world
    my little one is being a nightmare at the moment and i have not been able to spend much time in the kitchen

so was just wondering if anyone knows any simple soup recipes that i could knock up a big batch of , im not keen on veg so pretty much limited too leeks , carrot , chicken ,brocolli , cabbage im not a whiz in the kitchen so the more simple the better lol

just some good warming healthy soups so if i combine these with my fruit snacks and healthy extras i still lose without madam having a tantrum everytime im in the kitchen .

im on extra easy and would like to make a chicken and noodle soup but just dont have a clue how too cook , too used to frozen processed foods lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi! There are lots of easy soup recipes in the recipe sub-forum above. Why not check them out and see if you find some that you like the sound of?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.