help please

amylou87

its 10.05pm and im really really hungry after 90mins at the gym.any quick ideas on something that i can eat that wont ruin my 1000 cal day too much?

Eat whatever you like! Seriously- after exercising for 90mins and sticking to a 1000cals a day diet- you're heading for disaster.

Whatever diet you're following if you are excercising in the gym as well you should always try to eat a high-protein meal as soon after finishing as possible.

Low-fat and low-carb is good so something like chicken or fish or quorn with maybe a green leaf salad. Worst case scenario get some protein shake mix from a health food shop.

But Irish Mum is right, it sounds like you may be pushing yourself way too hard for the number of calories you are having. You should think about upping your calorie intake on the days you are training at the very least.

amylou87.... are you 6ft 6? Your goal weight is very underweight with a BMI of 15. Not sure if you have made a typo?

Bren

ooh good spotting yeh im only 5'8" must have got my measurements wrong, im not too good with the conversions haha.

Back