Help please......

pnewton75

Starting Again
I was at class last night and the group mentioned the free (EE) mushy pea curry and special fried rice, I've tried searching but can't find them, does anyone have the recipe for either or both they can post please?

Thanks
Paul

Mushy Pea Curry
Found this on another site , might have to try

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste ( i use the schwartz mild curry powder as im not good with spicy foods)
fry light

brown off the onions and mushrooms in some fry light, then add all the rest of the ingredients and leave on the heat for approx 20-30 mins. If you find the mixture to thick just add some water.

thank you soooo much..... I've heard if you use vinegar before you eat it makes the mushy peas to die for!!

just hoping I can get the rice recipe now too!! :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT]
bg_fade.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Special fried rice[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INGREDIENTS[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT]
8 spring onions

1 garlic clove
¾in/1½cm piece fresh root ginger
Fry Light
2 eggs
1lb 4oz/567g frozen mixed vegetable rice
1lb/454g cooked and peeled prawns
1 tbsp soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper​

Can also add strips of chicken etc.

transp.gif
transp.gif
transp.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
swm3877b.jpg
[/FONT]

transp.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INSTRUCTIONS[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT]
1. Slice the spring onions, peel and finely chop the garlic and finely chop the ginger. Heat a wok sprayed with Fry Light and fry the onions, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes. Crack the eggs into the wok and scramble for 2 minutes or until just set

2. Stir in the rice and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Add the prawns, mix thoroughly and heat through. Season with soy sauce and black pepper​

Back