Help please!

ewall

I am on my second day of Total solution, but I am having to have 3 packs and 1 bar a day, does this mean it will take forever for the weigt to come off? And i am starving how long does this last for? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm on 2nd day too and my stomach is rumbling and I'm genuinely hungry, which is why I've just logged on here to keep my mind off it. It will pass when you get into ketosis, but that's still a few days away. You will still lose weight on 4 products as you're only having 800 calories but it will take a little longer. By 'having to have 3 packs + a bar' do you mean because of the hunger?

Yeah its because of the hunger Ii chop one up and keep it with me all day for when I get hungry and the water doesn't take the hunger away. I have even tried splitting my packs up today to try and make it easier. If I was only having 3 packs a day how much weight would I lose? How much will I approx lose by doing 4 a day?
Thanks

Not sure about 4 packs but 3 packs and a low cal meal is about 10lbs a month and 3 packs and no food is around a stone.
Doesn't seem like much difference but my concern is not getting to ketosis by having more than the 3 packs so the hunger could remain. Maybe some others who have been at it longer will pick this up and comment. If not email Exante direct.

I did email exante direct and they said I could do 3 or 4 packs, because in the booklet that came with the packs it says if you have a lot of weight to lose then you should have 4 packs a day....was thinking after a couple of days on it and after getting used to not eating any food that I would try and drop it to 3 packs....hopefully some more comments may get added aswell so then I will know better....thanks

ewall - I am on day 2 of Exante and day 4 of VLCDieting. I am still starving! My ketosis sticks seemed to suggest I was in ketosis last night - I did a little jig to celebrate - but this morning I seem to be firmly back in the land of glycogen for my energy needs. Don't really understand that but hoping tomorrow I really might be in ketosis and stay there!

OH has started today and is also starving. Just stick with it and know you're not alone. :)

The key to ketosis is water, are you sure you're drinking enough? The first week is tough but believe me it's so worth it and you WILL feel better soon!

i am on day 8 and all i can say is stick with it- youl be glad u did on weigh day trust me- i lost 11lb and if i can, u can do it to :)
just try drinking a coffee or something hot when your hungry it helps!

Back