HELP PLEASE????

jennacarroll123

Thinking of starting Lipotrim. I have tried every diet possible and it works but its so hard to keep the weight off. My sister lost almost 7stone on Lipotrim and its took years off her. I really want to do it. As I need to get into shape for my hols! How hard is it to do????

hey hun this diet is great but it is tough. u do need 2 b in the right frame of mind but the results r fab. ive lost 19lb in 3wks. :)

if u do decide 2 start stick wiv it, drink the water an set urself sum small targets plus av sum distractions ready. ;)

good luck

bex

I agree with Bex on the distractions its really really important to get involved in things when your doing this the other people you meet when you start new hobbies are really uplifting and that helps keep your mood up in the first week especially. Haven't had the confidence to go out with my friends much as I always felt in the way or the fat one but now I'm determined to break my insecurities and head out with my girlfriends and really get the most out of the Summer months. If you do start this diet keep in touch with the forum a lot of us visit even several times a day to keep focused and for me it really helps. Best of luck

Hi hun - it is hard work but totally worth it! You have to be in the right mind set to finally go "enough is enough - I have to lose weight - I have to remove food from my life". But when you realise that this is what you really need to do get yourself down to that pharmacy, watch the DVD and get all the information possible. Then try your first shake. You won't like it at first but you'll get used to them - and you'll find out which hint or tip on here will suit you - such as sweeteners, peppermint tea, ice etc in them.

The there's the 1st weigh in. You will be amazed at the weight loss in the first week and know it was all worth it. Stick to the diet 100% and you'll be a skinny minnie in no time. Good luck with this hun - we're all behind you xxx

Back