Help please!

Tara.a

Have been on the 100% Lipotrim diet for the last 11 days. Was estatic at having lost 5kg in my first week, but after nearly passing out while in town during my lunch hour I think that it's finally time to have a re-think about how I'm loosing the weight.

A friend in France mentioned that she had lost and kept off 2 stone on the Dukan diet and after reading bits and pieces, I think that this is a better diet for me.

I've ordered my diet book and the receipe book today and hope that I'll have them for the weekend, however I could do with some advice today please!

Has anyone ever transitioned from Lipotrim TFR to Dukan? Can you give me hints and tips please?

Can you also give me some help to start the attack phase please?

Many thanks in advance,

Tara

Well done on your loss so far.

I think a few people have come here after doing meal replacement diets.

You may not have the dramatic initial loss during attack and may even gain due to increase in amount youre eating but once you adjust you will start losing.

Wait for the book, read at least the attack part, plan some meals, go shopping and enjoy eating.

Its worth going on the dukan site to find your true weight and number of days to do attack.

Best of luck.

Thanks all.

Have started - did two days on attack and have started on Cruise now. Figured that I am already in Ketosis(sp?) from the Lipotrim), which is why I went onto cruise so soon.

Good luck Tara. Feel free to post your menus in the menu thread, and start a diary in the Diary area... and just join in wherever!

Back