help please?

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by sam86, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sam86

sam86 Full Member

Hello everybody.

Hope you guys are doing good.

I a slight dilemma and i could do with some help.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS a few years back, and because of this my periods stop n start all the time
    My period became regurlar last oct, and this month they have stopped again,
    I have done 2 home pregnancy test (boots digital) both negative

I constantly feel sleepy all the time... Has this hapenned to anyone else and have been pregnant?

i had a urine test at the docs and thats also negative...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squirly1522

Squirly1522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    My Own diet
    yeah it has happened to me too. I felt bloated, chest was soar and I felt like I had a baby bump too. But i guess it was just a food baby, because when I took the test (first response) it came out negative. Its disappointing when you want something but it just doesn't come out that way. Have you been Pregnant before or are you trying for the first time ?

4. Sonyaart

Sonyaart Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was like this the other week was so bloated that when lying in bed could not sleep on front chest was sore and just felt strange like when I was pregnant with my other two

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.