Total Solution help please

Terri22

Ok guys was doing soo well up until 3 weeks ago, did 22lbs in 6 weeks but in the past 3 weeks managed to put in 2lb, have talked my hubbie into buying me a bamix on the condition I stay on this for a couple of months, so really need some help on here, really don't know why but I'm sabotaging myself and I need to realise that - look forward to my team doing well lots of love xxx

Can I suggest the beck diet solution book, mine is coming Tuesday from Amazon, it can be used with any diet and alot of cd girls are working through the book.

My main prob is alcohol, its hard for me to admit but its a prob for me, apparently depresives are prone to addictive personalities

You know no diet is going to fix that for you dont you my lovely? Its something that you need to sort out from within. You are probably going to struggle with this or any diet until you have sorted it x

On normal days yes but on really bad days as much as you ration with yourself it doesn't help, just need to knock it on the head full stop,.hate myself for being soooo weak tho xxx

Back