Help....... Please...:-(

It really makes a difference! There's a woman in mine during the week that does the diet herself but she's a bit bossy?? I like the Saturday girl better. Went out for a walk at lunchtime..all I saw was food! Vanilli you are amazing!!

awh shucks cheers love! you are amazing yourself! look how well you're doing! it gets easier don't worry
the only bad bit for me is trying to motivate myself to excercise i hate it!!!

Hi, I've just jumped onto your post as another new starter struggling with day 1. I've slept until nearly 3pm so I didn't have to think about or be tempted by food.
I find I'm the total opposite of everyone else who all fear the weekends for being their let down. I find on my days off I do ok as I make sure there are no temptations in the house, or if worse comes to worse I just lock myself in the bedroom and watch DVDs all day.
I'm back in work in Wednesday, I love my job but the shift work and nature of the job means I've put on 3 stone since I started in January 2009! Im worried as soon as I get stressed at work I'll do what I always do and nip to the local subway sandwhich shop to fill up on comforting carbs :(

Jelly-kellie said:
Hi, I've just jumped onto your post as another new starter struggling with day 1. I've slept until nearly 3pm so I didn't have to think about or be tempted by food.
I find I'm the total opposite of everyone else who all fear the weekends for being their let down. I find on my days off I do ok as I make sure there are no temptations in the house, or if worse comes to worse I just lock myself in the bedroom and watch DVDs all day.
I'm back in work in Wednesday, I love my job but the shift work and nature of the job means I've put on 3 stone since I started in January 2009! Im worried as soon as I get stressed at work I'll do what I always do and nip to the local subway sandwhich shop to fill up on comforting carbs :(

Don't.....! Log on here for support instead.... Day 4 for me so a little easier... Take each day at a time and feel proud as you complete everyone... Your amongst friends here... So just shout if you need us...! X

oh my gosh you've lost 80lbs!!! wow you must be so proud of yourself you have done amazing!!! you must be like a new man :)

I sure am :) its the best feeling in the world lol . its tough but well worth it

Chuck...OMG...you must be so proud of yourself, that's just amazing!!
Sigourney hang in there, take it day by day. I'm on day 7 now and can't believe I've made it this far, knowing the .sort of person I am.
Jellie stick around, the support here is incredible, I keep dipping in whenever I can, such lovely warm people here and they will keep you going.
Vanilly hope you're doing ok, I have that app too, it's brill

Chuck...OMG...you must be so proud of yourself, that's just amazing!!
Sigourney hang in there, take it day by day. I'm on day 7 now and can't believe I've made it this far, knowing the .sort of person I am.
Jellie stick around, the support here is incredible, I keep dipping in whenever I can, such lovely warm people here and they will keep you going.
Vanilly hope you're doing ok, I have that app too, it's brill

hey eileen im great thanks day 5 two shakes down the only thing is my stomach is really sore i noticed about an hour ago and its really swollen am gonna post a thread see if anyone can help! x

I'm ok today, havent even had the last shake yet..did some gardening when I got home to distract me. I'm do so cold all day tho so heading for bed now with electric blanket. Sleep well all ( in spite of the potty trips!!!!)

I'm fine, went to a burger joint for lunch with gang from work and just drank tea and water..so proud of myself! Heading out for a walk now to tire myself out for early night. Roll on day 9!

Eileen59 said:
I'm fine, went to a burger joint for lunch with gang from work and just drank tea and water..so proud of myself! Heading out for a walk now to tire myself out for early night. Roll on day 9!

Well done... Proud of you x

Vanilly said:
im good watching back to back movies so im happy!
way to go eileen your flying! how are you sigourney?

Great day 5 over... Feeling brighter lighter and ready to kick this last 4kgs into touch ! X

Glad everyones doing well and positive. I KNOW I should stay off the scales but I haven't lost a thing in 4 days..and that would only b days 5 to 9 for me, surely I should b doing better at this early stage? Been 100% all the way, even taking more exercise than normal and drinking my 3 litres?

well its day 6 for me and my god all of a sudden im so depressed! i don't know whats wrong with me but i'm
really down this is driving me mad i was so much better at this last time

Back