Help....... Please...:-(

Glad everyones doing well and positive. I KNOW I should stay off the scales but I haven't lost a thing in 4 days..and that would only b days 5 to 9 for me, surely I should b doing better at this early stage? Been 100% all the way, even taking more exercise than normal and drinking my 3 litres?

haha i like the way i post a negative message just after you posted that! i amnt going near my scales hide it i promise you will have lost weight!

Think I might join ye on here if thats ok ladies? Starting tomorrow for the first time and reckon I'll need all the help I can get!! x

Ah Vanilly that's awful. I felt like that on sat and Sunday, thought it was just the lack of wine. It's a horrible feeling, please try and think of the end result and how it will feel to be where you want to be.
I also kept thinking about the Chilean miners for some reason!
((((((hugs)))))))

Ah Vanilly that's awful. I felt like that on sat and Sunday, thought it was just the lack of wine. It's a horrible feeling, please try and think of the end result and how it will feel to be where you want to be.
I also kept thinking about the Chilean miners for some reason!
((((((hugs)))))))

haha thanks love! the mood has past im all sunshine and rainbows now!

Nikkiola said:
Think I might join ye on here if thats ok ladies? Starting tomorrow for the first time and reckon I'll need all the help I can get!! x

Welcome nikki I'm a first timer who has survived her first week! The help and support here is brill, everyone warm and caring, it has gotten me this far. Best of luck tomorrow, it's not easy but nothing worthwhile ever is!

sleep well guys and good luck to those like me having weigh in day 2moro x

nikki keep on here anytime your struggling! x

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the welcome :) Day 1 going good so far, had my shake at 9 which wasnt as awful tasting as I had expected and have been drinking water since! Have drank almost 2litres already today including the 250mls for the shake so feel I'm going good. Hoping my Diet Coke withdrawal headache doesnt kick in until after work so I can pan out on the couch in front of the fire! My OH has decided to give up take aways and junk food in support of me so its gonna be a healthy house from here on out, not that he needs to, he's an exercise addict, martial arts, weight lifting the whole 9 yards, he's being so supportive and has even been making me feel better by suggesting we have our shakes together my lipotrim one and his protein one! Have a pic of me as I am posted on the fridge and the inside of the press to scare me away from food but have no desire to eat yet anyway! Feeling optimistic!

How was everyones weigh in?? I'm thinking of ye!
xxx

Hey guys glad to hear your day is going well nikki you don't mind if
I call you that do you?
So had my weigh in today should have been tomorrow but weds suit me best and I've lost 6 lbs so I'm 11st9 now! Should be 11st 3 by the 13th which is when I go away fingers crossed x

Hey there,
Nope I dont mind at all, i'm mostly called Nikki except for at work where I'm just Nicola. 6lbs is GREAT! :DWell done! You must be dellighted!! Are you excited to be going away? I'm dying for my honeymoon in July, cant wait for a bit of sunshine to warm my bones, this Irish weather doesnt suit me at all! How do you get so much info in your signature? When I try to put my goals in, it keeps sayin I can only have 350 characters. :(

Have you a weight loss ticker I can see as I'm on iPhone app at the moment. You need to just paste the URL instead of the whole link it takes up too much room! Yeah I am delighted I'm nearly at a healthy bmi. I'm only going to england for a few days but at this stage I'll take any holiday :)

Cool, I'll do that so! Oooh another iphone user! I LOVE the iphone, best phone ever, its options are endless!:) I went to London last month for a long weekend, had so much fun, bought so much clothes though and now that none of them will fit me in a few weeks time, i can totally justify buying double the amount next time :D

Hmmm.....its going pretty good, have a bit of a headache, dunno if its from the lipotrim, the lack of diet coke or just sinus' so I'm just trying to ignore it. Total Food Replacement is so hard but Im so determined I'm gonna stick with it! When my dress arrives I want the shop owner giving out about the amount of alterations it needs!! ;) I'd say it'll take a few days to hit the system properly but like the headache I'm trying not to think about it! Its kinda weird I dont feel at all hungry though! Must be last nights carb fest still has me full lol ;)

Are u feeling all motivated and inspired for the wk ahead after ur weigh in?

I had such a banging headache for the first 3 days but then it went away don't worry head up Hun you'll be skinny in no time!! And now you've got a group of diet buddies to support you ;)

Vanilly said:
I had such a banging headache for the first 3 days but then it went away don't worry head up Hun you'll be skinny in no time!! And now you've got a group of diet buddies to support you ;)

Definitely and at this stressful time I'm having I need all the friends I can get... Sorry girls man trouble x

The diet buddies are the best bit! Really needing the distraction so its great to be able to come on here and chat with ye. Oooh I cant wait to be skinny, have a fab pair of miss sixty jeans that i used to love and als used to get compliments in, they're a size 12 and I cant wait to wear them again!!!

Definitely and at this stressful time I'm having I need all the friends I can get... Sorry girls man trouble x

Sorry to hear about the man trouble! They're totally clueless at times really x

Back