Help....... Please...:-(

Glad to have helped and I hope you start to feel a bit better soon x

Hi, today is my second day, but finding the help and support on here great. Keep going, we are all here to help each other, Thank you everyone. Keep going Sigourney we are here for you x

Welcome Sillynan, its my second day too! how are you finding it?

Oh Sigourney I could have written your post myself... My husband put everything in the world ahead of us, his job, his 'me' time, his sailing..anything was more important than 'me' and my sons ( only 1 is his) he moved all over the country for his perfect job while I was here at home. I spent 18 years trying to make him happy. He left, he came back, lost count of the times, then I got sense ( the pregnant 26 yr old waitress that worked for him was the last straw!) now he's in new zealand (with her!) his son is on Prozac, I have a six figure mortgage on the house my mother GAVE me, but do you know what, I'm free. Your partner sounds so so like him it's scary. Don't do what I did, try desperately to save the relationship for the sake of the family, the kids, hoping against hope it would change. It DOESN'T. You sound like a wonderful person, don't ever accept anyone who doesn't value and respect you. Xxxx

Aww Sigourney and Eileen, I have been reading about you both today and I just want to send you both a hug (()).. what a horrible time you are going through and SO unfair. Life should not be so cruel... I salute you both for hanging in there and making a go of things.. and to be doing this LT thing at the same time, well you are both mental!!! But very well done!!! if you two can do it then it puts my cheating to shame and I have kiced myself up the arse... keep going both of you and heres to a much happier future for all....

Hope you both find happiness, never settle for anything less - you are a long time dead. xxx

Sigourney, hun, he is not making you happy or secure or loved. I think this is a great time to be on TFR cos in a few weeks you are going to be feeling stronger and more confident. It sounds like you're willing to put up with second best and make too many allowances. When you start feeling better about yourself you will realise you are worth more than that and somebody in your future will give you the relationship you want and deserve. xx

Sigourney, hun, he is not making you happy or secure or loved. I think this is a great time to be on TFR cos in a few weeks you are going to be feeling stronger and more confident. It sounds like you're willing to put up with second best and make too many allowances. When you start feeling better about yourself you will realise you are worth more than that and somebody in your future will give you the relationship you want and deserve. xx

Couldnt have put it better myself!!

Thanks Jessie but I feel great now... It's not about my physical hangups... I'm lots thinner than have been for years... It's just about feeling like what he wants matters more... And that's something I struggle with because to me it's about the whole family not just him ... The way he talks to me when annoyed it's like I'm a child... Tells me I'm nothing... You don't have to be earning 100 k a year to be something it's about the person x

What an @rse! You are something special not a nothing or a nobody. Grrrrrr it makes me so mad. Please dont shed no more tears! :-(

Any man whos worth your tears wont make you cry Sigourney xxx

I won't.... Oh I know I'm someone... Just need to find me again... Hoping to god I get on my course ... Hope not left it too late to apply... Then I will feel great... X

What course did you apply for? Hope you get it! When will you find out?

Sorry Sigourney but he sounds like a p***k and you don't need that arrogance and selfishness in your life. I have moved on now ( although it still hurts like hell sometimes) I met up with my childhood sweetheart after 30 years and finally have someone who loves me and thinks I'm a complete babe!!! (I'm 51 for gods sake) No more thinking that I'm not good enough or good looking enough or that I've failed in some way. Sound familiar??? Lose him and find yourself xxxxx

Sorry Sigourney but he sounds like a p***k and you don't need that arrogance and selfishness in your life. I have moved on now ( although it still hurts like hell sometimes) I met up with my childhood sweetheart after 30 years and finally have someone who loves me and thinks I'm a complete babe!!! (I'm 51 for gods sake) No more thinking that I'm not good enough or good looking enough or that I've failed in some way. Sound familiar??? Lose him and find yourself xxxxx

oh i love that eileen it sounds so sweet im a hopeless romantic

As the kids I work with would say: sisters from different misters :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ick, just accidentally swallowed a lill bit of mouthwash! Is that gonna set me back? It wasn't a full mouthful or anything?? Eek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikki heehee...did it taste nice?

Back