Help please

Carobert

Hi everyone, I'm on day ten and have really really struggled today, feeling dizzy, no energy, moody. I have drunk loads of water but it hasn't made any difference I still feel dreadful :confused: my OH keeps suggesting I eat something but I really don't want to, any ideas?

Thanks Caroline

is it TOTM? There are loads of bugs going around so it could be that is making you feel under the weather - we've all had days like this before we started the diet (well I have). Maybe have a warm drink, bath and early night. If you still dont' feel well tomorrow then maybe have a re-think but I'd sleep on it if I were you.
Hope you feel better soon
xx

Hello .. really sorry that you are feeling so rubbish :(

Do you think you'd be able to ride it out till tomorrow morning? See if it is just a bad day as it just might be hun. Keep the water intake up, have a nice bath and try get an early night, see what tomorrow brings.

I know its not brilliant advice but hope it helps a little :) x

is it TOTM? There are loads of bugs going around so it could be that is making you feel under the weather - we've all had days like this before we started the diet (well I have). Maybe have a warm drink, bath and early night. If you still dont' feel well tomorrow then maybe have a re-think but I'd sleep on it if I were you.
Hope you feel better soon
xx

Yes TOM due anyday day, and yes I have had days like this when I was run down before I started Lipotrim-I'm going to stick with it and see how. Feel tomorra, thanks and good luck with your journey xx

Hello .. really sorry that you are feeling so rubbish :(

Do you think you'd be able to ride it out till tomorrow morning? See if it is just a bad day as it just might be hun. Keep the water intake up, have a nice bath and try get an early night, see what tomorrow brings.

I know its not brilliant advice but hope it helps a little :) x

Thanks Katie, yes I'm going to try and have an early night and see how I am tomorrow, good luck on your weight loss journey and thank you xx

i hope you feel better in the morning. I'm on day 4 and during each 24 hours i go thru so many different emotions that last only 20 mins or so each time. so i hope it goes away for you soon. good luck hun. you can ride it out, you have to <3

Well done you
x x x

Im day 9 today and really struggling. OH telling me to eat. So glad you got through it. It's keeping me going. I won't give just got to muster up energy to write a presentation then bed it's bed forme. Xx

I'm day 9 as well just keep thinking bout end goal and all the hard work you'll undo. Try a big mug of tea and an early night. It will get better :)

Im day 9 today and really struggling. OH telling me to eat. So glad you got through it. It's keeping me going. I won't give just got to muster up energy to write a presentation then bed it's bed forme. Xx

Sorry to hear you're struggling today, try drinking more water (I know your probably feel like your drowning already ;)) and get an early a night as possible, I can't belive how much better i feel today than i did yesterday. It seems from reading other posts that this is an up and down diet- keep thinking its a short term solution to a long term goal, good luck and hope you feel betterr soon xx

Hi sorry you are under the weather - yes lots of bubble baths and early nights seem to go along with Lipotrim! Stay focussed, stay strong, and keep logging on for encouragement. Please don't give up, look at some of the old posts of before and after pictures. Look at all of our histories of weight loss, really it is soooo worth staying 100%. When desperate once I had an extra Lipotrim rather than eating food and this worked for me that once. Take care, be encouraged. Elaine.

Thanks guys. Good advice Elaine. I'm too scared to go off the rails but have been thinking (or rather OH has) that a boiled egg or some meat might help. Just wish I could get rid of this damn dry cough. Its driving me mad. I keep getting the feeling something is stuck in my throat and don't know if it's just bugs or the dreaded fuzzy tongue!!!! xx

Back