Help please:)

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
So I have been to my 1st class tonight and I am in need of help.

I understand about free food and that you need 1 a and b a day but I am struggling to think of meal ideas to use up my syns?

Would anyone be nice enough to share what they eat and how many syns it used up?

All my meal ideas are made up of free foods!

Thank you:D

xxtashaxx said:
So I have been to my 1st class tonight and I am in need of help.

I understand about free food and that you need 1 a and b a day but I am struggling to think of meal ideas to use up my syns?

Would anyone be nice enough to share what they eat and how many syns it used up?

All my meal ideas are made up of free foods!

Thank you:D

You don't HAVE to use up all your syns though. I tend to make my meals as low syn as possible, free is better. That way my syns go on snacks (which are more difficult to find free).
I only ever plan 5-7 syns through the day and that way if I fancy something else I don't have to panic about having run out of syns (my latest 'snack' is 1 piece of white toast with jam, yum yum)

Syns can be so easy to sneak in, a bit of oil when cooking, pesto, cheese, gravy, a spoon of cream in sauces or currys, some hoummus as a snack, thats what i use mine for a lot of the time- i do use them on sweet things but i miss these savory things more!

My meals are usually free but I use my syns for snacks such as 3 syns on cadbury light mousse, cadbury's mini chocolate animals 4.5syns or a packet of crisps.
Or I save my throughout the week for a night out on the weekend.

chocolateworm said:
Syns can be so easy to sneak in, a bit of oil when cooking, pesto, cheese, gravy, a spoon of cream in sauces or currys, some hoummus as a snack, thats what i use mine for a lot of the time- i do use them on sweet things but i miss these savory things more!

Totally agree with you! most of my syns are used up by stuff like gravy & margarine etc...

Thank you so much! Its making much more sense to me now ! x

I agree with the other posters, my syns are used on salad cream, extra light mayo, flora etc for some meals but some days I dont use any for my meals, just for dessert or snacks.

Enjoy!

Thanks again for all the help, I used up 9 syns with butter for toast and dressing for a salad. Its all making much more sense now I have read through the book about 10 times :D x

Back