Help please

Neverendingdiet

I am on day 3 of the attack phase and want to move to the cruise phase friday. My sister's seems to have misplaced my book and i am trying to prepare myself for the supermarket tomorrow. Please can someone advise me what tolerated food means.Thanks:confused:

There is a list somewhere on this forum - search in minimins using the word tolerated on dukan and it should come up - can't remember the complete list to be accurate!!!

CRUISE PHASE ONLY
Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF/SF fruit yogurt per day (avoid on attack)
1 TBSP corn flour per day
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day (less than 11% fat)
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day - cook with lid off saucepan to evaporate alcohol
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb, unlimited on PV, use this limit for PP. Good for constipation.
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade), only on PV days
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage

I found that posted by Maintainer? - that's the one I go by anyway

Hello there - even if she finds the book, the tolerated items aren't in it, I don't believe.

Could you update your stats so that we can see how much you weigh etc and follow your progress? (check out our FAQ section if you're unsure how to).

The "tolerated items" really are to help us out when we get bored or need something extra so, if you're just starting Cruise, I'd forget all about them for now...

:)

Thanks Joanne, I will leave tollerated items alone for now. Yes will update my stats when i work out how to do this.

Just click update stats on the left of your post and change the details you input.

Back