help please :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammy86, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hello all
    had my 1st weigh in 2day - lost 10 lbs - was over the moon with that....
    BUT... on my way home i was so happy etc then felt like celebrating, stupid i know, but anyway, i did.... i had 2 slices of pizza :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    what will happen now?
    will i put pretty much all of the weight back on or will it not be so bad?
    im such a bloody let down...at least ive done it now, and feeling like this will teach me i never want to again :mad::mad::cry::cry:

Thanks for listening :sigh:
    Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Firstly ... don't panic.

Secondly ... DON'T PANIC.

You won't gain 10lb after eating a bit of pizza (well done on the 10lb by the way :))
    It MAY have knocked you out of ketosis but there won't have been enough carbs in what you ate to restore all of your glycogen stores - consequently, you'll probably be back in ketosis after just a day or so of SS and LOADS of water.

Finally - remember how this made you feel and you'll have gained an important lesson from what happened. A bit of cheese on some dough just wasn't worth the grief you're going through now was it?

Next time you want to pat yourself on the back, get yourself some nice new nail-varnish or a glossy mag :)

4. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for that
    i feel really yucky and horrible now, so i know for a fact i wont do it again!
    i was so proud of the 10lb weight loss, i just duno why i was sooooo stoooopid!
    i still have a really rotten tasting mouth and im not hungry (as u usually are after carbs) so fingers corssed i havent been knocked out. im drinking water like theres no 2moro until its all flushed out :)

Thanks 4 ur support
    xx

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    As said above - don't panic - but DO learn the lesson. You need to get past the idea of using food as a reward - not easy, but it WILL come!!

You can obviously do this, because you lost 10lbs in the first week. So put it behind you, and get on with Week 2!

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh hun, 2 slices of pizza isn't going to make you put all the weight back on! I did about 2 weeks of soulsource before Christmas and lost over a stone - then i fell off the wagon and thought OMG I'm going to put it all back on, but surprisingly even though i never went back on the diet I still kept it off! So chin up hun - look at it this way - you wanted to eat and you did, the pizza was lovely but you still want to carry on losing the weight - Get back to glugging all the water you can manage and carry on. You don't have to fall off the wagon completely.

7. MaryA

MaryA Member

Hi,

You also know what one of your triggers for eating is now.. so another valuable lesson there. All dark clouds have a silver lining. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.