Help please

AnwenG

I feel really down. 3 weeks ago I went down to the 16s but I then had a bit of a rocky half term and ended up putting 8lbs on. Last week I lost 6 but most of it was fluid right?

But this week after being 110% on plan counting every single syn (I even counted syns for using lean mince instead of extra lean. Something I don't usually do), did a couple of success express days, went for a 8 mile walk up a quarry and even joining my friend's birthday after the meal at a Italian resteraunt to make sure I stayed within my 15syns and I only had 2 diet cokes with them before driving home :(

I just feel really deflated I gave it my all and all i got was a gain :( it's not like I'm near my target I've got 7st to go until I'm anywhere near it. But I think what's rubbed salt into the wound it that my mother in the 9s had the same syns as me + 2 bottles of wine - the success express day and - the long walks :(

I just feel like giving up. I'm sorry for the rant

Dont give up, think of what you have lost rather then what you need to lose. You have done fab so far and yes there will be a day or days where you feel its not worth it but it will be in the end and when you get to your target you will then realise what all the fuss was about :)

Thanks barmel :) I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday :D so it was just my body playing tricks on me back in track now :)

Thanks barmel :) I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday :D so it was just my body playing tricks on me back in track now :)

Well done you, see you can do it :D

Back