Help please???

chloe0214

Hi I've been doing cambridge diet for 3 1/2 months and lost nearly 3 1/2 stone, I've decided to swap to slimming world : ) to loose another 2/3 stone , but my meeting is Wednesday, but I've run out of cambridge products now so that 3 days untill I can go to a sw meeting I'm hoping to sort of follow sw plan myself to get my used to normal food again so any advice to help me with these 3 days would be much appreciated as I really have not understanding of sw : ( apart from the amount you can eat seems to good to be true compared to cwp hahaha
Thanks in advance

Probably a good idea to stick to the basics until you get all the info. Meat, fish, veg and salad and go easy on the carbs as your body will be adjusting.

Probably a good idea to stick to the basics until you get all the info. Meat, fish, veg and salad and go easy on the carbs as your body will be adjusting.

What I mean like breakfast If I was to have museli then a salad lunch then I'm thinking to have a evening meal from the cambridge book, and would I be ok to have as much fruit as I like or it that limited?

That sounds OK Chloe. You have to weigh things likely muesli....some cereals are healthy extras whereas some are syns. Skimmed milk is also ideal. Salads for lunch are great but if you use a dressing of any kind they will need to be synned also. I think all fruits are free but some are better than others. I'm only just getting my head around the new book myself but it is fairly straight forward. It'll all be explained when you get to class :)

That sounds OK Chloe. You have to weigh things likely muesli....some cereals are healthy extras whereas some are syns. Skimmed milk is also ideal. Salads for lunch are great but if you use a dressing of any kind they will need to be synned also. I think all fruits are free but some are better than others. I'm only just getting my head around the new book myself but it is fairly straight forward. It'll all be explained when you get to class :)

Thanks for the help, yeah I've looked online and it's very confusing to me haha especially as all I've had to do is is open a packet and make a shake : ) but I'm sure once I get Into it ill be fine, I'm just worrying about these 3 days now as
I really want to avoid any gain

anything that you gain will be water weight so its nothing to worry about. your body will need to adjust to have proper food again, not stuff out of a sachet, so it will come back off again hun

It helped me a lot when I got out of the "cereal for breakfast every day" habit. Eggs, yoghurt, fruit are all "free foods" so having those instead would free up both the cereal HexB and the milk HexA for later in the day if you fancy a sandwich or Ryvitas with cheese or something similar. This comment will no doubt make more sense to you after your first meeting but if you can manage without cereal (or indeed toast) for breakfast you'll probably be happier later in the day - I know I am! Good luck...

Back