Help please !!

Wendy2106

In the past I've always been a ww girl. I need a change and wanted to start sw, of course the sw web site quiet rightly raves about it. Seems confusing to me with red and green days and what constitutes a syn? Not sure if I'll get on with it. Was going to start next week. Anyone got any advise for me please.
Thanks
Wendy

sw have recently simplified the plan, taking out the red and green and leaving just one plan extra easy. It is that easy x some weighing and measuring of healthy extras but that's it. syns sound complicated but once you get the hang of them its not that hard. there are lots of resources out there to help, the obvious one being the syns directory on the members site, and minimins of course:)

I did SW 5 years ago and lost a lot of weight its not the plans fault i regained it, that's all my own doing:sigh:

i have been doing it at home for 6 weeks and am achieving good losses and i rejoined on tues, a lady joining at the same time was trying SW for the first time and commented that it seemed so much simpler than WW

If WW isn't doing it for you Its probably worth a try xx

hope that helps

Back