Extra Easy Help please

Don't let people's comments put you off. Follow the plan, eat more from super free and free foods than anything else and be sensible with portion sizes.

There are lots of packet things like pasta n sauce or mug shots, tinned beans or spaghetti which people eat and lose well on but you are need to try to start getting fresh veg and fruit into your diet as these are the main parts of the plan. have a look on the Slimming World website, you don't have to sign up and can browse the recipe section. I've tried lots of them, they are easy to follow and very tasty.

There are many myths I've heard people say weight watchers teaches you control as when you have eaten your points there gone where as slimming world you don't have to stop an it can become easy to over eat, I find this an my consultant said don't when your full put your fork down my reply was well if I could do that I would not be here lol. You will get the hang of it an it dose work I lost 5 stone on s/w not put it all back on but not far of. As said before try different things with veg there not just for boiling.

Back