HELP PLEASE!!!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Am really finding this mentally hard and I feel hungry all the time. In my mind I want to give up but my heart is telling me to stick with it!!! Had some chicken at lunchtime as just could NOT take any more of no food... it did help but I just want some carbs- even a little rice or potato... i feel like i am craving it which is strange as i wouldnt call myself a carb junkie. Its the end of day 10 today altho my first official weigh in with CDC is tomorrow, and I just cant face the idea of another week of feeling dizzy, tired and hungry. But yet I feel I have to.

I'm so messed up, I need help and fast! xx

Sounds like you def need more water...... If you are in ketosis then you arent hungry, probably a little dehydrated so the only thing telling you to eat is the nasty chatterbox....

I think also that sometimes after the initial big loss of WK1, it can seem a little bit 'god - is this what I've got to look forward to for the next xxxx amount of time' & it feels a bit daunting today - thats all.

Stay strong and the results will far outweigh how yr feeling today hun xxx

Hi hun

Try and hang in there for a few more days and as Clare said try to up the water if you can as it may help. If you continue to feel like this though maybe consider one of the higher plans as they you can have a little bit of food without feeling like you have cheated.

HUGS

Gxx

Thanks guys- I am in ketosis, I cant not be and I do have the coldness and skanky mouth, I just do not have that feeling of euphoria and lack of hunger... I will try upping the water altho I have already done 2l today and at the weekend was gulping down as much as 5l a day and it didnt make any difference. Am going to stick with it tho and struggle on thru. Am having a day off at the weekend so will see that as my focus- I have to get there and then back on again on Sunday so it will be a mini challenge I suppose! Bf is worried about how pale and lethargic I am since I started SS and says that I should give it another week and if I am still not right then maybe go back to cal counting, but to give it a fair try first. Think that may be a good plan. Will talk to CDC about it tomorrow!

Thanks gang, I just feel so crap I want to cry! xx

TBH my mum thought I looked dreadful for the first couple of weeks, I was constantly cold and tired (I'm still cold now nearly 3 months on...) but I think once you shift that first stone and then your body gets used to the water and is completely flushed through you will start to feel better & alot more positive.

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun, thats good to hear! :) i want to lose this weight so badly and FINALLY get to goal, i really dont want to give up at the first hurdle.

New mantra: I must do it, I can do it, I will do it..... I must do it, I can do it, I will do it! xxx

New mantra: I must do it, I can do it, I will do it..... I must do it, I can do it, I will do it! xxx

Yey - stay strong hun - if necessary have an early night - I went to bed with my kids most evenings for the first 2 weeks, took the papers to bed and even read some of my 11yr old's Nancy Drew Mysteries.... That and soaks in the bath, which I still do to relax and heat up right through.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dont give in, I bet when you have your first weigh in you will have a massive boost and that will keep you going. Good Luck hun.

Back