1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by whoami1, 29 December 2008 Social URL.

1. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

I am going to my brothers today and my sister is doing chicken and chorizo paella for tea.
    I can still go either way but not sure whether to do it as a red or green. I am confident I can choose not to have meat in it - just eat the rice and stuff - then syn the oils it's cooked in. But if I only eat the meat - it won't really be enough. Would anyone suggest eating it as it comes? I don't really understand some of the other plans on SW yet as I've only been on it 5 weeks.
    I'll bulk out with salad and take a fruit salad for dessert.
    BTW - I think I may have lost over Christmas and my weigh in is on Wednesday - so I do want to try and stick with it.
    Thank you in anticipation
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baloo

Baloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    I think I'd probably go green if I was with you and possibly use the meat as a healthy extra.
    Congrats on losing weight over Christmas - you deserve a medal!!
  4. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

Thank you...but could i use chorizo as a HE? xx
    ps I went to my new BF's family for Christmas - food weren't great and it was my 1st Xmas without my kids - so wasn't feeling like it either..next christmas I blow it!
  5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    No you cant use chorizo as a HEX. Its also very oilly so think it will be high in syns. I would eat everything else but pick out the sausage.
  6. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

Brilliant Thank you.
    Shame cause it is delicious!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.