Help Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by whoami1, 29 December 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

Morning.
    I am going to my brothers today and my sister is doing chicken and chorizo paella for tea.
    I can still go either way but not sure whether to do it as a red or green. I am confident I can choose not to have meat in it - just eat the rice and stuff - then syn the oils it's cooked in. But if I only eat the meat - it won't really be enough. Would anyone suggest eating it as it comes? I don't really understand some of the other plans on SW yet as I've only been on it 5 weeks.
    I'll bulk out with salad and take a fruit salad for dessert.
    BTW - I think I may have lost over Christmas and my weigh in is on Wednesday - so I do want to try and stick with it.
    Thank you in anticipation
    Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baloo

Baloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think I'd probably go green if I was with you and possibly use the meat as a healthy extra.
    Congrats on losing weight over Christmas - you deserve a medal!!

4. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

Thank you...but could i use chorizo as a HE? xx
    ps I went to my new BF's family for Christmas - food weren't great and it was my 1st Xmas without my kids - so wasn't feeling like it either..next christmas I blow it!

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No you cant use chorizo as a HEX. Its also very oilly so think it will be high in syns. I would eat everything else but pick out the sausage.

6. whoami1

whoami1 Full Member

Brilliant Thank you.
    Shame cause it is delicious!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.