Help please !!!

sherby

Hi everyone

I don't know if you remember me or not lol but I tried lipotrim and failed miserably on day 1 I was hungry through the night and I felt sick and stomach pains however I have been low carbing for 5 days and I know I am in ketosis because I am not hungry. I thought maybe it would be a good time to pop over to lipotrim. The only thing is I have had a cuppa tea today with a dash of whole milk and two sweeteners. Would that affect today if I start today or should I leave it until tommorrow? I really need to lose this weight fast for university in 4 weeks time. What do you think?
I love low carbing and I love the Slimming World Plan but time is of the essence. I need to lose as much weight as I can over the next four weeks, one for my confidence but more importantly I need to be more healthy and fit.

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Shouldn't cause a problem. Start now while your motivated for it. Good luck hun and lets know how your feeling on it.

Go for it hunnee, getting into Ketosis was the hardest part of this diet for me, good luck :)

No time like the presant hun!! just go for it!

and best of luck for Lipotrim and Uni!

xxx

Thanks, I have decided to go for it. I have had a chat with the lady at the pharmacy and she is so supportive. Thanks again and fingers crossed. I really want this and reading all the successes on here really makes me feel motivated.

xxxxxxxxx

Yup - take the plunge now and go for it :D:D:D

Go for it..and good luck :)

Hi I have to say that I failed miserably, I take my hat off to you all who obviously have more will power than me lol. I have decided to stay low carb after failing for the second time on day one lol.

Good luck to you all and cheerio.xx:wave_cry:

Low carb suits me but I wanted a quicker fix lol...I will have to be patient. :)

Sorry to hear that chick!!

I hope it works out for you in time for uni xx

Thanks, so do I lol. I can only try my best and hope for the best. The best thing I can do at the moment is low carb so que sera..what ever will be. I am feeling positive though so that is the main thing.

Cheerio xx

Last edited:
Back