• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help please !!!

sherby

S: 18st5lb C: 18st5lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone

I don't know if you remember me or not lol but I tried lipotrim and failed miserably on day 1 I was hungry through the night and I felt sick and stomach pains however I have been low carbing for 5 days and I know I am in ketosis because I am not hungry. I thought maybe it would be a good time to pop over to lipotrim. The only thing is I have had a cuppa tea today with a dash of whole milk and two sweeteners. Would that affect today if I start today or should I leave it until tommorrow? I really need to lose this weight fast for university in 4 weeks time. What do you think?
I love low carbing and I love the Slimming World Plan but time is of the essence. I need to lose as much weight as I can over the next four weeks, one for my confidence but more importantly I need to be more healthy and fit.

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Shouldn't cause a problem. Start now while your motivated for it. Good luck hun and lets know how your feeling on it.

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
S: 17st5.5lb C: 16st5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st0.5lb(5.95%)
Go for it hunnee, getting into Ketosis was the hardest part of this diet for me, good luck :)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
No time like the presant hun!! just go for it!

and best of luck for Lipotrim and Uni!

xxx

sherby

Thanks, I have decided to go for it. I have had a chat with the lady at the pharmacy and she is so supportive. Thanks again and fingers crossed. I really want this and reading all the successes on here really makes me feel motivated.

xxxxxxxxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Yup - take the plunge now and go for it :D:D:D

debsx

S: 16st12lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.24%)
Go for it..and good luck :)

sherby

Hi I have to say that I failed miserably, I take my hat off to you all who obviously have more will power than me lol. I have decided to stay low carb after failing for the second time on day one lol.

Good luck to you all and cheerio.xx:wave_cry:

Low carb suits me but I wanted a quicker fix lol...I will have to be patient. :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
Sorry to hear that chick!!

I hope it works out for you in time for uni xx

sherby

Thanks, so do I lol. I can only try my best and hope for the best. The best thing I can do at the moment is low carb so que sera..what ever will be. I am feeling positive though so that is the main thing.

Cheerio xx

Last edited: