Help please

Lardass!

Hi I am confused yet again.

My friend has been on CD for some months now and her CDC (different to mine) has advised her she can have green salad, i.e cucumber, celery, lettuce. The book I have been given by my cdc does not mention anything about green salad being allowed.
Although it also didnt mention the fact skimmed milk is allowed even though cdc told me it was allowed?

Anyone been told anything like this?

thanks

:eek::eek::eek:

Hi I am confused yet again.

My friend has been on CD for some months now and her CDC (different to mine) has advised her she can have green salad, i.e cucumber, celery, lettuce. The book I have been given by my cdc does not mention anything about green salad being allowed.
Although it also didnt mention the fact skimmed milk is allowed even though cdc told me it was allowed?

Anyone been told anything like this?

thanks

:eek::eek::eek:

Hi :)

I'm not a CDC but have been on CD a few times now. Which plan are you following if I may ask?

I am doing SS and so is she.

I havent had any salad anyway, but thought I would ask.

Curly is right .. on SS it is the packs etc only with the exception of a few herbs and spices...
The booklet will give you all the information about what is and isnt allowed... I'm afraid I would believe that as it is your bible :) Skim milk isn't allowed either... maybe ask your CDC why she say's you can?

Good luck with your plan

x

Hi
Thank you for your replies.

My cdc said the book I had been given was out of date and didnt even have all the soups listed in it.
She said I was allowed 200ml of milk to use in tea/coffee and also said you can have coke zero but no other fizzy drinks!

Think probably best to stick to what comes in Cd packs and water/cofee with sweetner (tablet)

I would say just stick with your shakes and soups then on third week you can have bars, and mix a mousse.. etc..
If you friend wants salad let her have it. but I would just stick to that.
Hope that helps hon xx

its unfortunate that some cdc's seem out of date..
no coke zero either i'm afraid....

some people do have skim milk and coke zero, but it isnt allowed on the plans.
Maybe ring Cambridge and ask them if they have 'an uptodate' booklet?

x

It does help thanks.

Will stick to shakes and soups, excluding Chicken and Mushroom which thought was awful..........yuck

thanks tillyfloss,

that is a very good idea! will call them and ask for an up to date book.
Thanks for replying

i was told that i could have skimmed milk on SS too, which i did do in my first week and lost 11lbs! so i will continue to have skimmed milk, as coffee tastes pants without it lol

Back