• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help please!!!

S: 17st8lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 5st3lb(29.67%)
Morning Christie

The amount of syns you are allowed depends on the total amount of weight you need to lose. Its usually between a range of 10 to 15 syns per day.I had loads to lose so I was having been 15 a day which I reduced to 12 recently. If I am anything to go by 'flexi 'syn-ing' is ok once in a while (for the occasional special night out ) but I would not do it often as you may find your weight loss slows up.
I always used to have the best weight loss when I stuck to using my syns daily.
I guess it all depends on what work best for you.

hope this makes sense & helps

Robyn

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks robyn :D yeah makes sense just seen on here that people just take them over the week and deduct as the week goes on a temp consultant we had 105 for the week so it was up to urself!im just worried!! anyone else use them weekly?

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
I use them weekly, I like to have extra treats at weekends. I allow myself 70 each week as I've lost quite a lot of weight already (5 stone, but not all on SW). If you are just starting out and have quite a bit to lose allow yourself 105 for the week then you can reduce them as you get lighter.

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
According to the bodyoptimise SW online site you can use them weekly or daily. I emailed this query to them and they said it was fine to do either.

jezebel

S: 16st6lb
hi ive looked on web site cant find the bit you mentioned is it deff that you can have them weekly my consultant has never mentioned this i think it might be beter lol dont think i would use as many scared of change though in case it goes horribly wrong x