help please!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone :D

need bit of help..can anyone tel me how many syns we get for the week?been usin mine on weekly basis this week rather than daily just dont wana go over them! also wana ask does usin them weekly work or will i gain?:confused::confused:xx

Morning Christie

The amount of syns you are allowed depends on the total amount of weight you need to lose. Its usually between a range of 10 to 15 syns per day.I had loads to lose so I was having been 15 a day which I reduced to 12 recently. If I am anything to go by 'flexi 'syn-ing' is ok once in a while (for the occasional special night out ) but I would not do it often as you may find your weight loss slows up.
I always used to have the best weight loss when I stuck to using my syns daily.
I guess it all depends on what work best for you.

hope this makes sense & helps

Robyn

thanks robyn :D yeah makes sense just seen on here that people just take them over the week and deduct as the week goes on a temp consultant we had 105 for the week so it was up to urself!im just worried!! anyone else use them weekly?

I use them weekly, I like to have extra treats at weekends. I allow myself 70 each week as I've lost quite a lot of weight already (5 stone, but not all on SW). If you are just starting out and have quite a bit to lose allow yourself 105 for the week then you can reduce them as you get lighter.

According to the bodyoptimise SW online site you can use them weekly or daily. I emailed this query to them and they said it was fine to do either.

hi ive looked on web site cant find the bit you mentioned is it deff that you can have them weekly my consultant has never mentioned this i think it might be beter lol dont think i would use as many scared of change though in case it goes horribly wrong x

Back