Help please

flutterbyuk25

Can someone in the know advise me please?

As some of you may know I have not gelled with my original SW consulatant and left her group this monday to transfer to my local group (tues meeting).

However, my grandfather passed away monday, and the funeral is going to be weds next week. We will have family staying with us tues night.

I am unsure what to do about transfering to this new SW class on Tues. It is going to be awkward for me to go for the meeting, I could just pop up for WI, but I wanted to have chat with new consultant, and can't really spare the time.

Should I ring new consultant and explain if I can get her no from SW website? I don't want to take holiday as I had one week before last. I don't really want to have to pay for missing week either.

TIA

x

Sorry to hear about your grandfather are you sure you want to go to class at all ( I doubt they would charge you for a missed week.)
I would do one of 2 things, 1. go to the old group on monday weigh in and leave. or 2. call new consultant have a chat then weigh in on tuesday quickly and leave if you can't stay for the meeting.

Thanks hun.

To be honest I don't think I'll want to go to class next week. Think I'll ring new consultant and have a chat with her this weekend.

x

Back