Help Pls!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MISSCOCO, 1 February 2009 Social URL.

MISSCOCO Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,

I am retunring after having a baby. I know the diet works as i have lost weight before on the 790 plan. I am struggling to get back ino the diet this time. I can't blame the baby for my lack of weight loss as she is 10 months now!!

I have a new motivation for loosing weight for my holiday and at present very determined.

Will i be able to loose 2 stone in 8 weeks if i stick to the 790 plan or would SS plus be a better plan?

I have a weeks supply of shakes and wanted to start on thembut unsure of which plan would be best. I wanted to see the fab results in the first week to keep me motivated previously i lost 7 pounds in the first week and that helped me to stick to it.

Any help would be much appreciated
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hey there

Firstly congratulations on your new arrival! I would think you could lose 2st in 8 weeks on 790 or pretty close to it. How about starting with 790, see how you go - you can always drop down to SS if you feel you want to at a later point.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.