help... questions please

byron

hi guys im on week 3 of ts on exante and was reading somewere about having to have some sort of meal after 4 weeks?? is this true and im soo scared not sure wot sort of stuff to eat- can anyone help x

Hello, I believe you are referring to add a meal week which is when you have your three packs as well as an additional low carb meal such as chicken and salad, its suggested due to the low calorie intake the other weeks you are 100% on plan :) , personally I don't do it just because it's easier to stay on track for me but others have said their weight loss has been given the boost it needed, good luck :)

There are some ideas on the exante website for meals to have - I think lol - I was going to skip it too but some people said it may help stop the hair loss side effects you can have and I have seen quite a few people say it has boosted weight loss so i am going to give it a go ;) Good luck!

I don't add a meal for seven days every fourth week - I add a meal about once a week. It adds variety, some social life and seems to boost weight loss. Its seems best to avoid carbohydrate, add protein and green veg/ salad. Seems to work for me.
GSQ

Back