help!!! quick question xxxxxxxx

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Hi girls,

Ok – im in work so this is really rushed. I know this is so rude because I haven’t been on in ages to catch up with you all – just been up to my eyeballs – hope your all well and will be online soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx need a little bit of advice…….
It’s a work colleagues birthday so we’re bringing her out for dinner to a restaurant……. Im really trying to be good…. We’ve just had the menu faxed up to us and we’re going to order before we go… a lot of the usual on the menu – steak, chicken in cream sauce etc…
This is the healthiest thing I can find (I think??) could you just tell me if you think this sounds ok/ a good choice? ……..

Starter
Fan of chilled Cantaloupe Melon with a red berry coulis

Main Course
Stir Fry Vegtables with fresh ginger, garlic and toasted sesame pilaf rice

Not having any dessert – just a coffee

Ive saved 8 points this week and was going to give it 10 from today – so do you think the 18 would cover it??? Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggh HATE eating out!!

Thank you sooooo much xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi NikkH,

I'm an ex WW'r and I sadly still know all the points, I think your choices are very good, and well within the points your allowing for them, the starter is excellent, all fruit no creams, so well done, and vegetable stir fry is another excellent choice, you'd be hard pressed to use all 18 on those choices, so go enjoy and stick to your guns regarding no dessert, don't fall at the last minute, get a black coffee whilst the others eat.

and yep, i remember when doing WW I would fret and worry for ages about eating out...so good luck :)

Nikki sorry I havent been online all day, so wasnt ignoring you.

Hope you enjoyed dinner, I think youve got the meal more than covered with those points :)

Thank you so much for your help ladies xx

Back