• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help - Ran out of CD products..?

Hi All,

Just quickly popped on, looking forward to catch up with everyone's progress tomorrow evening.

I've ran out of Cambridge stuff...my mum has been lending me the odd thing as I don't weigh in till next week (Monday I think..) Only prob is, my mum's out, her bedrooms locked, and the goods are inside.

I had a tetra for breakfast and my lunch at 10:50 - a bar. Not had anything since, its now almost 11:00pm. I do feel hungry but its nothing major.

I know it is REALLY bad not to have the required amount a day. Does anyone know the effects this could have? I haven't much choice really, and nothing like lettuce, cottage cheese or chicken in my house so its a matter of going without.

Thanks in advance. Really hope everyone's doing greatly!

Sophie if you read this can you e-mail the replies mate, to my work address, as I can't use this site at work. Thank youuuuu xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kath

Water water everywhere
Only just seen this! Can you not get to your cdc today to get some supplies off her? I know it's too late for last night but how are you going to go all weekend without any :eek: