Help re PP please? Slow cooker meal

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hi

Just planning ahead and hubbie wants his favourite slow cooker meal for Sunday.

Can anyone please tell me how I would pp my portion?

Quite simply - joint of brisket, glass and half red wine, and a Knorr stock pot. Chucked in for 8hrs. Then shredded.

Served with mash and veg (I can pp that bit :D )

Many thanks

Hi

Just planning ahead and hubbie wants his favourite slow cooker meal for Sunday.

Can anyone please tell me how I would pp my portion?

Quite simply - joint of brisket, glass and half red wine, and a Knorr stock pot. Chucked in for 8hrs. Then shredded.

Served with mash and veg (I can pp that bit :D )

Many thanks

I'd PP the whole meal and then divide it by the amount of portions. If I'm making a big lasagne this is how I do it but I always round it up rather than down so for example if the whole lasagne is 19pp but serves 4 I still point it as 5pp per head. X

thanks Serena, looking on WW online brisket is 6 pp per 100g but that doesn't say cooked or uncooked. The wine I'll count 3, and then mash will be 1 for me and loads of veg, so not too bad 10pp, altho I may have more brisket (cos it is bloody delish!!) I think the wine is quite high because it is cooked in it and not made into a gravy later. But I'd rather over point than under point.

x

thanks Serena, looking on WW online brisket is 6 pp per 100g but that doesn't say cooked or uncooked. The wine I'll count 3, and then mash will be 1 for me and loads of veg, so not too bad 10pp, altho I may have more brisket (cos it is bloody delish!!) I think the wine is quite high because it is cooked in it and not made into a gravy later. But I'd rather over point than under point.

x

That's right, I always over point rather than under point. Bet you can't wait till Sunday can you! X

Back