Step 1 Sole Source HELP!! Re starting and need a kick up the bum

leilei25

Hi everyone!
My names lei, last year I finally decided to fight the fat and lost an amazing 4 stone on Cambridge diet! I was so happy! I even managed to meet the man of my dreams! Now I'm content, I've put on about 2 stone :( my clothes are tight and I feel hideous in anything I wear! We are going on holiday on April 27th! And I need to loose it! I know I can do it, I'm just finding it so so hard and it's really getting me down :( anyone else re starting? I could do with some help!! X

Hiya, I lost 6 st on LL 5 years ago and I've now been on CWP for 3 weeks. I won't lie, it's been hard this time round and most days I just have to grumpily white-knuckle it. I've been terrible company and going to bed at 6 or 7 most nights but the results are showing.1 st 5 lbs in three weeks.
I can't remember who it was but someone on here who has also restarted gave great advice - to not go into this thinking you know it all now, that you're an 'expert', go into it as you did the first time and treat every day as if it's your first day and find that determination you had to make it work back then.
Also, Babycham has a thread called "Day One...AGAIN" which has been an enormous help to me. Shows you CAN still do it, even if you've been off the wagon a few times and can't always remember why you are doing this or where your willpower has snuck off to!
Good luck. Just three to four weeks is all you'll need. Such a small price to pay. x

I've done this before too and lost 4 stone or so.

This time round I have 7 to go and I am telling myself. I've done it before I can do I again this time. Another way for me is I've done Atkins for couple of days to get me into ketosis first as that's what I found hard last time now I'm in ketosis I will be started the shakes tomorrow as I'm doing night shift right now and been snacking on chicken and eggs lol. I have 11 days off. So 11 days to ss and 11 days to get my massive belly down an inch or so or i will need to get a new uniform. Lol.

Good luck

Hey Lei :wavey:, im back after loosing last year and putting some back on too!! I am also going on holiday on the 17th March so wanna loose as much as possible. Im on day 4 and yesterday was my hardest I was so tempted to binge but managed to have a two egg white omlette to keep me at bay!

What step are you doing.............im doing SS (well trying too). Feel like its my best way to get there. Im using up my shakes I had left over from last time and got my first WI on sunday with my CDC!

Is today your first day? xxxx

Back