Help really needed please

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I'm planning on starting on a low carb diet soon, but am really confused. A friend has told me not to do atkins, as it's too limited and spercific, and said to do low carb, not no carb. But I really dont know where to start, I know I can eat meat, cheese and eggs, but thats all. what else can I have? And what sort of weight loss will I be looking at? Really want to lose 3 stones by July.

At the top of this Atkins forum you'll find a stickie I wrote titled "So your'e thinking of starting Atkins" have a read of that love, and then come back and ask questions.

Atkins is low carb, not NO carb as many people seem to think.

Hello :D as a newbie to this diet and forum all I can say is I love it. The food choices are fab and you still have your carbs through veg and salad. :)

Wow Jim, you really are the king of Atkins! Read the thread, and I think Im going to print the list of foods (I dont have a book yet, but certainly will get one) I read in one thread that you have to stick to 20gms of carbs per day or less, is this correct?

As Laura says love ;)

Am going to order the book on amazon, and aim to start next week, payday then, so I can go do an 'atkins' shop! Thanks everyone, hopefully will be on here a bit more often.

we'll see you around then love.:)

Get yourself on Ebay to get a copy of the book. Save the pennies for yummy food ;)

Hi dietingdon and I second what laura has said. Getting the book is definitely the first step and reading through it.. and there are stickys in here that you can also read.. good luck with which every program you choose

Good luck diettingdon! I am loving the diet so far :)

Back