HELP SOS!!!!!!!

I've avoided going to the cinema for the saaaamme reason lol Good Luck!

Phew made it through- had popcorn,nachos (YUMMMMMMM) and picknmix shoved under my nose but resisted and just sipped water through it.

Told the girls after and explained that I was obese and it was dangerous to my health so I had to do it - and they were very supportive so its nice to have people on board.
I explained to them how when they were ringing asking me out and I wouldnt go it was because of my weight and that it was ruining my life and I was sick of "healthy eating" and losing half a pound here or there - its so demotivating

So day 2 coming to an end and 100%.

I see you got your picture up as well Miami - very pretty:)

zerotohero? said:
Phew made it through- had popcorn,nachos (YUMMMMMMM) and picknmix shoved under my nose but resisted and just sipped water through it.

Told the girls after and explained that I was obese and it was dangerous to my health so I had to do it - and they were very supportive so its nice to have people on board.
I explained to them how when they were ringing asking me out and I wouldnt go it was because of my weight and that it was ruining my life and I was sick of "healthy eating" and losing half a pound here or there - its so demotivating

So day 2 coming to an end and 100%.

I see you got your picture up as well Miami - very pretty:)

Nooooot the pic 'N' mix! *faints!* Ohhh, man. Hats off to you honey for staying so strong. And day 2 as well. But you're right. Being obese is no laughing matter. It's not alwas superficial. It's about improving your health and enhancing your quality of life. So it's great that they were on your side because a lot of people are ignorant to the way a big person feels on a daily basis.
Like you. I couldn't settle for the little weight loss each week. I needed to see a massive change to know that my hardwork wasn't futile. And it's not :)
Get to your 7 days and let the results speak for itself. You won't wanna stop. Keep up the great work!

Nooooot the pic 'N' mix! *faints!* Ohhh, man. Hats off to you honey for staying so strong. And day 2 as well. But you're right. Being obese is no laughing matter. It's not alwas superficial. It's about improving your health and enhancing your quality of life. So it's great that they were on your side because a lot of people are ignorant to the way a big person feels on a daily basis.
Like you. I couldn't settle for the little weight loss each week. I needed to see a massive change to know that my hardwork wasn't futile. And it's not :)
Get to your 7 days and let the results speak for itself. You won't wanna stop. Keep up the great work!

I know they havent a clue, was with the girls the other day and there was a big girl on a bike and she had stopped and they started saying things like "Oh she must be getting out a mars bar" ect - sooo I lost my temper with them and told them to stop being so *****y and it must be hard to be perfect and that how did they know that she wasnt out cycling to lose weight? I asked them is that how they talked about me or would they allow others to talk about me that way - needless to say there were three very shamefaced girls in the car and a few tears after it.

But then they say they dont think of me as big - so I told them to get to specsavers lol. But Im sick of being the fat funny one now.....cant wait to be the sexy curvy blonde one lol:p

Morning of day 3 and soooo tired - probably has something to do with my daughter having a friend to sleepover and not stopping giggling til 1.30 and then being up from 5 til 6.30 with a teething baby:sigh:

God love OH when he gets home cos he'll be handed baby, told to make dinner and I'll be heading to bed for a bit. Well its that or I stab him lol:D skinny b*****d

Drives me crazy because he eats tonnes and then moans he cant put on weight - told me yesterday he might get some of these shakes to put on weight and add them to his meals and snacks. Had to give him the evil eye so he would shut up:jelous:

Naaaah man! That is out of order! Some people wanna complain about how overweight/obese people aren't doing anything to lose weight. How they're all sitting on their but driving around in motorised wheelchairs and cars instead of walking and running. But as soon as they see a big person stop on a bicycle, they wanna make jokes about her stopping to eat a chocolate bar? That is seriously taking the Mick. It's those sort of hurtful comments that keep fat people, fat.

I was the fat mascot in my circle of best friends when I was in college. They too used to make comments about other girls who were just as fat as me or more so. But they never said anything disrespectful to my face. They'd always say, "You're not that fat though Missy. And at least you dress well and have a pretty face." But soon as I did lose the weight and became a size 10/12? They eventually didn't wanna hang out with me anymore. I was still the same lovely person. I just stopped making them all look good. And for once? I got all the male attention and the secret love notes from guys who had crushes on me. I got asked out and complimented by anyone who either knew me or knew what I looked like before. My friends didn't want to admit it. But they became jealous. Each day they kept their distance from me. Even made snide comments in class about how too good I looked to be sat next to them. They'd even go out without calling me to join them. Which was sad. But that wasn't the reason I put all the weight back on though.
All I can say is. For anyone whose big, fat, chubby, overweight, obese, morbidly obese etc... and you want to drop that weight? Don't feel no way about exercising on the street if you can't afford the gym. You'll get the jerks who wanna keep you down because they know you'll be more attractive than their lazy, acne faced, couch potato a**! Or like me the other day when I was out running? You'll get the ones who encourage you to keep going. Because what can all those idiots say once you reach your goal weight? Not a darn thing, that's what. The most they can say to you is, Wow! You look frigging amazing! How'd you do it?
And you can tell that boy or girl, man or woman who rejected you because you were big, to kiss your now, slender toned buttocks! Cos they will wanna get with you.

And zerotohero. I think your hubby should probably be looking at protein shakes and bars. lol Not lipotrim cos it doesn't have the calories to put on weight. But yea. I hate that some people have such high metabolisms when mine is so slow, if I so much as ate a steamed carrot? my thighs would become the size of boulders!

I know what you mean ZerotoHero. I often have people commenting to me about the size of other people. I'm like 'Erm.... Hello-oo '. There must be some kind of blindness when people know (and maybe even like) you. The last one was talking about how HUGE a lady was, she was size 18 - I said (flatly) 'I'm size 24'. 'REALLY? you don't look it!'. Meh

Feck them all - we'll be shaking our pert shapely and toned booties soon....lol.It wouldnt be a jealousy thing really with these girls cos they have been my best friends since before I got pregnant the first time and piled on the weight. I honestly think they are just so used to me being big they dont even notice anymore - which is kind of sad really to think no one remembers the slim me:(

But yes they should realise that those sort of comments are upsetting and as far as Im concerned its better to see someone doing something about it than not.

Miami it was the protein shakes he was on about - think the LT ones would be a bit useless for that lol:D

So half way through day 3 and been a bit up and down today. Really hungry and wanting food so got stuck into my 9 year olds room for a clean out - the amount of crap kids collect is unbelievable. Just found a shoebox full of leaves - apparently its her nature colection lol

Well at least stuff is getting done instead of stuff getting in my mouth:p

zerotohero? said:
Feck them all - we'll be shaking our pert shapely and toned booties soon....lol.It wouldnt be a jealousy thing really with these girls cos they have been my best friends since before I got pregnant the first time and piled on the weight. I honestly think they are just so used to me being big they dont even notice anymore - which is kind of sad really to think no one remembers the slim me:(

But yes they should realise that those sort of comments are upsetting and as far as Im concerned its better to see someone doing something about it than not.

Miami it was the protein shakes he was on about - think the LT ones would be a bit useless for that lol:D

So half way through day 3 and been a bit up and down today. Really hungry and wanting food so got stuck into my 9 year olds room for a clean out - the amount of crap kids collect is unbelievable. Just found a shoebox full of leaves - apparently its her nature colection lol

Well at least stuff is getting done instead of stuff getting in my mouth:p

Hahaha In that case? He should try the protein shakes! My cousin's on em and he's really beefed up. But then he lifts weights at the gym as well.

Awww, your daughter sounds well sweet. Lil nature girl.

If you start feeling like you wanna cheat? try drinking some water and make your shake.

Phew -room finally sorted - baby fed,changed and down to sleep.I think I will treat myself to a lovely cup of green tea.

Day 3 coming to an end and 100% and 2 litres of water down.
How many litres of water needs to be drank?

Hi Everyone

Am starting lipotrim Saturday after 2 months of attempts and doing it this time for definite . I weighed myself this morning and am 16 stone!!!!!:eek:

So support and encouragement is drastically needed...........:eek:

Hi just seen your post. You can do it, anyone can do it, however you need a commitment and motivation to continue, despite being hungry and cold at first. I started off being obese at nearly 15 stones with a bad leg.
You will be surprised how quickly the surplus fat comes off and you start feeling good about yourself.
I didn't reach my goal with Lipotrim because I started losing hair at an alarming rate. I am going to lose the rest by other means once my hair is back to normal.
Stay 100%, your first weigh in is going to be your biggest motivating factor, thereafter you will be hooked:D

Ok made it through day one - nearly. Am thinking of hitting the bed early .How did everyone else get on today?

I did exactly the same, one way of coping with TFR was to go to bed early, keep yourself busy then it becomes like a routine. Keep at it, remain 100%, drink plenty of water, keep trying new clothes, you will soon start feeling good:D

Hi Everyone

Am starting lipotrim Saturday after 2 months of attempts and doing it this time for definite especially since I was on a girls weekend and someone posted photos on facebook. Im fricking huge!!!! So disgusted with myself. I weighed myself this morning and am 16 stone!!!!!:eek:

Have to do it this time. Im getting married in April and dont want to be an obese bride. Because I may face it I am NOT overweight I am obese!!!! So angry with myself for letting it get this bad. No exercise and sitting on my fat ass and eating all day:mad: I cant blame being a new mom either because I have put on a stone in the 5 months Ive had my baby - surely it should be the other way around. But thats it no more whining and no more fooling myself. I dont even want to be skinny I just want to be healthy. And it would be nice to look at a pic and not detest what I see.

So support and encouragement is drastically needed...........:eek:

Hi there

I also started saturday :D

My start weight was like 16 stone , im only 5ft 2 so im short + fat !!!

I also look at myself and think who are you im twice the person i used to be although like you id be happy with being a size 16 im 18-20 right now ............id be over the moon if i got to a 14 though i so wanna go into new look or a shop where i no things would fit me !!!!instead of having to go to the fat section :mad:

This is day 4 for both of us i hope your doing well !!!!!

Hi Munch Bunch

Finding it hard today and yesterday. Even opened the biccie press.........but asked myself was it really worth it and did I want to be a fat bride.....quickly closed press and had a pint of water and a cup of tea.

Craving subsided after a few minutes so Im really glad I didnt give in.

Hoping I hit ketosis soon though.

How are you doing?

I did exactly the same, one way of coping with TFR was to go to bed early, keep yourself busy then it becomes like a routine. Keep at it, remain 100%, drink plenty of water, keep trying new clothes, you will soon start feeling good:D

Thanks a mill.....have been keeping pretty busy - not that Im not with a 9 year old and friends and a 5 month old lol.
Was making lunch for them today and realised how much I used to pick - If it was ham I would have a slice then some of the cheese then Id make my lunch too as well as snacks - no wonder I put on so much weight.:(
Its just mindless grazing - not even hungry but I was eating:confused:

At least I already seem to be more aware of it so that is definitely one habit to break for the future

Zerotohero

I'm
Doing good today going to have my 2nd shake of the day but I no what you mean well done for not giving into temptation !!!

I made the kids ice creams and almost licked some I've cream I had only finger I no it's a small thing but I have been tempted though cooking lots of meals etc for the family it's hard but iv managed it so far so

Bring on the next few days I'm
So excited for weigh in day !'
Xx

JamieP you nutbag!!!! Hope it was at least worth it.Thats one of my problems though. I used to still be snacking at 11.30 at night. As if I would burn it off!!!

Munch Bunch good on you for resisting the creaminess of the ice cream lol. Im weaning at the moment and am hoping Im not giving my son disgusting meals co I cant taste them for him. Oh well Im sure he'll find a way to let me know :)

So day 4 coming to an end and had a tough one but am hoping tomorrows better.I am weighing in Thursday evening or Friday morning so looking forward to that.So far have avoided my scales

zerotohero? said:
JamieP you nutbag!!!! Hope it was at least worth it.Thats one of my problems though. I used to still be snacking at 11.30 at night. As if I would burn it off!!!

Munch Bunch good on you for resisting the creaminess of the ice cream lol. Im weaning at the moment and am hoping Im not giving my son disgusting meals co I cant taste them for him. Oh well Im sure he'll find a way to let me know :)

So day 4 coming to an end and had a tough one but am hoping tomorrows better.I am weighing in Thursday evening or Friday morning so looking forward to that.So far have avoided my scales

I can't wait! to see how much you've lost so far. Day 4 already. You're doing excellent ZH! 3 more days and that'll make your first week complete!
Keep your eyes on the prize. You're getting there. :D

Hey Ladeeezzz,

Loving this tread. I start tomorrow and I am also a shorty like you munchbunch.......5.2inch. I have noticed the bigger I have got the shorter I have become!! Well done guys for being 100% all this way. I can't wait to start but at the same time I know what obstacle I going to face! They say on LT is the easy part. Maintaining LT till your goal is the challenge......here for a +ve...we can do it!!!! If they can we can!!:clap:

You go girl!! :D
Anyone want a laugh? While my 12 year old daughter was stuffing her face with a Macdonald's (double) cheeseburger - she proclaims that "obviously you're taking the easy way out by doing this diet, cos it takes no effort".
Told you you'd laugh.

You go girl!! :D
Anyone want a laugh? While my 12 year old daughter was stuffing her face with a Macdonald's (double) cheeseburger - she proclaims that "obviously you're taking the easy way out by doing this diet, cos it takes no effort".
Told you you'd laugh.

Ah to be 12 and able to stuff yourself without weight worries again:sigh: Id say you turned green lol

Back