Help!! Splitting shakes??

rosehale

Hi,

just got back from the school run and I'm STARVING! And iv got to cook the kids dinners in a minute :( I have 1 shake left but really didn't want to have it yet as I know I'll be starving later I'm only on day 3! Iv read somewhere that if I was really desperate I could split my last shake powder in two is that ok? I can't see it doing any harm just wanted to check

Thanks

I've just split a pack and used half I tried a pint of water and a mug of peppermint tea but it didn't work so I split the packet it was the safer option otherwise I would of ate, I think it may of been because I exercised today I know it says not exercise till 2/3 weeks but I felt find and wanted to do a light work out

Other people split there packs I see, So should be okay, its not as though you are having extra. Think I will have to buy some peppermint tea. I am more of a coffee lover,so i will experient in a couple of weeks.How are you feeling? It dont hurt doing a bit of exercising but it can make u hungry if u burn calories fast. I am buying some fitness games for my xbox Kinect.

I'm missing my cup of PG tips with full fat milk :( black tea just isn't the same that's why I got the peppermint tea I'd rather drink that although it's not as nice as my tea but it's all I can have for the next few months so I'm just getting on with it and trying to get used to it, this LT diet is certainly making me realise all the food/drink bad habits I had so as well as loosing weight I'm going to be able to re-train myself hopefully.

How are you finding it so far? Your nearly at the end of the day now! :D

Lol..I dont think I will be sticking with the LT, as there is not much variety. Thinking of going on allaboutw8 as i loved the packs on there grrrrr, i will use the packs I already have on LT but ill still come on here as they are all similar anyway ;((

Lol..I dont think I will be sticking with the LT, as there is not much variety. Thinking of going on allaboutw8 as i loved the packs on there grrrrr, i will use the packs I already have on LT but ill still come on here as they are all similar anyway ;((

W8 is not the same at Lipotrim...Lipotrim is unique among vlcd's because it is so strict with no food allowed and we have found it only causes confusion when other vlcd diets post here this is why we have made these forums strictly for Lipotrimmers only.

She is doing LT, she's just struggling as she's only a few days into it people on here should be offering her support and helping her get through it not commenting that her posts are in the wrong forum. I understand abt posts being in the correct forum but hers is as she's on LT.

Lyn, i know your struggling as I am too it is a very hard diet but the results are amazing (apparently) no one can force you to be on it, you have to do what's right for you. The first 3/4 days are defiantly the worst I'd give it to the end of you week one you might find by the end of the week your doing better and if not then make a decision, you may find your so pleased about the results and they will spur you on but if be the end of week one you really can't do it then you could consider the Maintenance diet will help you or another diet whatever you decide I'll be here to support you :). I'm on here about 20 times a day if you need anything just shout

hi there

I split at least 2 packs of my LT a day!!

I have a chocolate one split between 2 mugs throughout the morning - I just scoop 3 heaped teaspoons of the chocolate LT into a mug of water, add 2 sweetners (tablet form), a tea spoon of coffee, blend in my mixer, then microwave for about 90 seconds!! its really nice, and you get to have 2 of them for one sachet of LT!!

I also do the same with my soup - make 2 cup a soups in the evenings.

It really helps me - and hasnt effected my weight loss at all, if anything, its kept me going!!

jane xx

missgreedy said:
hi there

I split at least 2 packs of my LT a day!!

I have a chocolate one split between 2 mugs throughout the morning - I just scoop 3 heaped teaspoons of the chocolate LT into a mug of water, add 2 sweetners (tablet form), a tea spoon of coffee, blend in my mixer, then microwave for about 90 seconds!! its really nice, and you get to have 2 of them for one sachet of LT!!

I also do the same with my soup - make 2 cup a soups in the evenings.

It really helps me - and hasnt effected my weight loss at all, if anything, its kept me going!!

jane xx

Thanks Jane,

I split my pack yesterday because I really felt as if I needed to I was almost crying because I was so hungry at 4pm and if I'd had my final shake in 1 go I knew I would of been hungry later on. Luckily today has been very different I wasn't even hungry by 1pm when I had my first shake! Iv just had my 2nd and have a full one for later just goes to show everyday isn't the same an d the hunger pangs do subside the longer your on L.T :)

Back