Help! Starbucks/HEXA help!?

StayGoldxOx

So I got a tall skinny caramel macciato today...

Used the skimmed milk as my HEXA and the caramel was sugar free so it was 0 syns...

was this all 0? or...?

I've counted tall skinny milky drinks as a HEA before, but don't know if your suppose to or not. If the syns work out around 6 and the only syns would be the milk I figure its the right amount for a HEA, so why not. But when I'm having a week where I really want a good loss then I wouldn't do this as I haven't had it confirmed as to whether its allowed or not

I've seen lots of people say it's free when I've googled it but I can't be sure! Not like I'd be having them everyday as theres no starbucks around, but if I could I would! they're a new love of mine!

Yeah, I'm the same, I've heard they can be counted as a HEA but not from slimming world or my consultant, I suppose I should just ask lol. But yeah I don't think it will harm once in a while, it hasn't me. They're lovely aren't they, I had one the other week before a hen do (but my friend ordered a big one so I was well over what a HE would be)

StayGoldxOx said:
So I got a tall skinny caramel macciato today...

Used the skimmed milk as my HEXA and the caramel was sugar free so it was 0 syns...

was this all 0? or...?

A tall skinny caramel macchiato is 5 Syns, and a HeA of milk is worth 6 Syns, so yup, it would be free.

Oh god! You guys have just made my day!

I'm a hot chocolate fiend...and a caramel fiend...these are just 10 times better!

We have a starbucks in the airport, luckily I can't go into the terminal that often or I'd have 5 a day :p
I only go in once a month or so... phew!

I drink the tall skinny caramel macchiatos too, but with sugar free syrup, but the caramel drizzle is never sugar free, so I'm sure you have to syn that.

I looked up the syns:

Starbucks, Caramel Macchiato, Skimmed Milk with Vanilla Syrup, 1 tall 7 7 7

But this is with normal syrup, since I have mine with sugar free, I guess it's less right? 5 maybe?

So I think I would count it as 4 syns of my HEXA (2/3 of the HEXA) and 1 syn for the caramel drizzle. Does this make sense? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Back