HELP....Starting SW

dietingqueen

Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone can help me, My friend is wanting to start SW and will be goign to her first meeting this week, she was just wondering what are the things she could really do with buying that will help her out ( books and guides etc) or do you get everything you need in the registration pack?

She was asking me, but i have never done SW.... so i thought you guys might be able to help.... Thanks x

I bought the Food Directory (£7.50) which I find really useful to take shopping with me to find out the syns in a product. If I'm at home I can use the website, but take this shopping with me.

I bought the Food Directory (£7.50) which I find really useful to take shopping with me to find out the syns in a product. If I'm at home I can use the website, but take this shopping with me.

is the website free to use? I know i'm on WW and you have to pay for the website unless your paying monthly.

you get everything u need in ur pack hun, but teh consultant will have a selection of books in class, (recipes and food directorys etc) that she can flick thru and order for her self if she wants.. tell her not to fret, she'l be fine! and just tell her to remember to get the password each week for sw online, as i didnt bother for months and once i did i cant believe i ever missed out, sooo helpful! xxxx

you get everything u need in ur pack hun, but teh consultant will have a selection of books in class, (recipes and food directorys etc) that she can flick thru and order for her self if she wants.. tell her not to fret, she'l be fine! and just tell her to remember to get the password each week for sw online, as i didnt bother for months and once i did i cant believe i ever missed out, sooo helpful! xxxx

Thanks Fern thats really helpful.... i'll tell her not to worry... i don't think she likes classes very much so will be a run in, get weighed, run out member.... which means sometimes sadly you miss out on info!

aw, well, if she gets the password for sw online then altho she'l miss out on 'image tehrapy' which is just the group talks basically, shel get loads of support and info from there.. and plenty of kitchen inspiration!

xx

i don't think she likes classes very much so will be a run in, get weighed, run out member.... which means sometimes sadly you miss out on info!

I've just read this and Nas, honestly it could have been written about me! thats exactly what I do if I go to class.
x

I've just read this and Nas, honestly it could have been written about me! thats exactly what I do if I go to class.
x

lol Kath!!!!! what ya like.... you should stay for your classes, it can be really motivational!!!:rolleyes:

Awww Nas I thought you were joining us there ;)

Maybe if i get fed up of grazing Sandy.... but i really don't understand SW... will have to have a look at the books when my friend gets them to see if i can get my head round them x

The grazing sounds fab!!! So glad thats working. I have NO idea how SW works - but it does ;)

Thats all that matters ;) bet ya glad you tried this though, cos i know ya was thinking about CD :D

LOL why thank you :)

you 78lb weight loss looks amazing! Congrats..

maybe you should join us and see how it feels to be with all us cool people over here on the slimmingworld bit of mini's :p x

LOL why thank you :)

you 78lb weight loss looks amazing! Congrats..

maybe you should join us and see how it feels to be with all us cool people over here on the slimmingworld bit of mini's :p x

aww it does seem really nice over here :) but atm i am grazing.... which means i have breakfast and than recieve a box in the post, which i eat till teatime and than have dinner at night.... it's going good for me at the minute, so going to stick with it, but depending on what i have left to lose if i get fed up of it, or if i stop losing weight, i will consider SW :)

I have sadly regained some of my 78lb loss, and am trying to lose 9lb by mid august, and than going to try and maintain over Ramadhan!!! ( this will mean i will still have 9lb to lose, will decide how to lose that at the end of Sept!

LOL OMG i sound like i have a plan x

Back