Help - Starting to weaken

sarahbr

Hi! I've been on SS+ for about 10 weeks. I have had amazing losses - I'm 2lb away from 3 stones. I have started doing the C25K running app and am really enjoying it. But over the last week I have found it so difficult to not think about food. I'm pretty tired and hungry a lot lately! Please can someone tell me this will pass and I will get back in the zone?!

You're probably feeling hungry because you've started to exercise. It will pass but if you continue with the exercise you might want to talk to your CDC about going up to step 2 so your body doesn't feel deprived!

Keep drinking water and sticking with it though.

Xxx

Awwww sorry to hear this i hope you stay on track losing that much weight in 10 weeks is amazing i am only on day 2

Thank you, I will definitely keep up the exercise - I've surprised myself by actually enjoying it! Xx

Well done - what a fantastic loss. I agree the exercise is great, especially as you're enjoying it. I also agree check with your CDC as you will probably have to think carefully about how to fit exercise into such a low calorie, low carb plan and staying really healthy.

Back