Extra Easy Days Help struggling

babybuffy84

Gold Member
Hi ive been doing sw since January last year have lost 2 stone 3 lbs in that time have really been struggling the last few weeks and have gained back 4 lbs off the 2 stone vowed the start writing everything down which I have been but have already gone over my syns every day am having a about an extra 50 a week over the 105 which I know is just like having a flexible syn day how / what do u use your syns on ??

That's alot of extra syns hun! What exactly do you use them on. I myself struggle to use 15 a day, don't know how considering before SW I stuffed myself stupid lol! Now I tend to use them adding things like gravy, yorkie and stuffing to my roast sunday lunch, options hot choc with aerosol cream and marshmallows, treat size chocolate bars etc......keep goin hun! Get back in the zone!! x

you must eat a heck of a lot of crisps and kitkats hun!!!

You've done so well so far so you know you can do it! Sounds like you've just lost the motivation a bit. Like you said if you are careful for the next couple of days you can still get within your syn allowance! Good luck!

Because you are struggling to stick within your syn allowance, I think I would recommend having your maximum off 15 syns a day as a daily allowance rather than adding them up and using them as a weekly total, that way when you have hit 15 a day you know that is you limit.

Back