HELP! Temptation alert!!

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
Uh oh, my hubby has just suggested we get a pizza after weigh in tonight and now I'm sat at my desk in work dreaming of pizza!! I said to him no, but I could make syn free pizza's instead. Trying to convince myself that I should have the syn free option, but it is sooooo hard. I can just see it now, weigh in will be over and I will give in to temptation (especially if I gain or STS).

HELP!! I know I will regret it as soon as I've eaten it, but the urge is so strong right now. Grr, silly hubby for planting the seed in my head! :mad:

I am no help to you whatsoever, after weigh in i always have whatever it is i've been craving that week - week 1 it was chinese, week 2 it was Salt n Pepper Chips from the chippy! What pizza place is he suggesting? are there any healthier options on the menu?

Its only really the pizza I am craving, lol. One in particular that I discovered fairly recently. Its got bbq sauce instead of tomato and chicken, sweetcorn, sausage and onion topping. Oh and cheese as well. It is sooooo yummy, om nom. Your losses have been good still, maybe I should give in, hehe.

I think if you shift the 1.5lb that you have gained in the past two weeks at tonight's WI, you should treat yourself to the pizza but in moderation, and then reduce your syns for the rest of the week. Just make it that one off plan meal, no sticky toffee pudding for dessert or 'maybe I'll just have that last slice' for breakfast...

Then, over the weekend, go out and buy all the ingredients you need to make it again yourself at home, and get as many things syn-free as possible. Get your base and cheese as healthy extras, get some extra veggies to bulk it out a bit, and then you can make it again and again and again! Chances are, you'll be sick of it within a few pizzas, and then it won't be a problem anymore :) x

How about having just a slice of hubby's pizza and bulking out your meal with lots of syn free coleslaw and chips?

You have made me hungry now LOL
i like that idea

Back