HELP-TOTM!!!!

Saddia

im gonna do it!
hey guys! just wanted to know, I have my WI tomorrow and its also TOTM. does this mean im gonna be heavy and not have lost weight? im feelin rubbish anyways coz I had to cheat on eid. somebody please reply:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Do you mean your period?

LOL hiya, yeh, you will weight heavier when you're on your period. I think about 1 pound or two heavier.

No worries, happened to me myself. Got weighed on my period on the first week. But it was alright.

And about eid, no worries. You can just pick yourself back up again if your weight changes. Hope you had a good one. I still did the diet even though it was eid. Wish I didn't sometimes :rolleyes:

well done for doin the diet even on eid! u r a hell of alot stronger than me. And thanx for the advice. my weigh ins tom!!!!!! Im dreadin it BIG TIME!

Hehe thanks Saddia. I just want to do this right to the end, I've seen results and it just gets me so motivated!

Good luck on your weigh in. And don't worry if you gained, you can work em off again ^________^

saddia, dont worry hun!... it shouldnt be too bad, and think about it this way, your only gonna be heavier this week coz of your period, so next week when your not on your period your gonna have an amazing weigh in and in a way that will balance things out over all. Dont worry about it and let us know how you get on. And give yourself a break about eid! its eid!!!!! the only thing we do on eid is eat!!! lol.. i stuck to it through eid and that really amazed me coz i was the one who made all the food that day and it took every bit of willpower out of me to do it. but i dont know, i kinda regret it in a way because i know the rest of the family felt guilty eating and i didnt mean to make them feel like that. :s oh well....
you know what, every single time someone mentions totm i just remember that the last time i had my period was 11th october! do u reckon its just LT thats doing this to me?

Hiya dont worry about it, I had totm this week as well and only lost 2lbs but the following week will make up for it. Dont stress yourself it will only make it worse. Take care

Hiya girls! Yasmine thanks- hey bride to be-thanks, ur words r very encouraging. I reckon its coz of LT that ur periods r messed up, im sure I read that somewhere. I hope ur right about my weigh in next week miss unknown. ill be back later to let u know how it went at the weigh in. fingers crossed!

hey saddia, have you been yet!?
coz i was so paranoid i went and did a preg test and i am definitely not pregnant so I guess it must be the LT thats making me so late. I dont mind not having periods haha... i'd only feel like eating if I was...
Let us know how your weigh in goes . fingers crossed x

God damn, as soon as we were talking about periods, I started mine!

I'm too sodding early! and my weigh in is on saturday, GOD DAMN!

Look a peoples weights in their signatures, most people still lose a little or stay the same at their totm, so don't despair. The week after, its gone and you could have a big loss :)

Think positive!!!

Really don't worry, you will have a bigger loss next time :)

And keep chugging the water too ............. drink to shrink:D

what is eid? cant say ive heard of it? is it a celebration of something?

hb

eid is for muslim people how christmas is for christians.
aww sadia at least you have lost something! just watch next week you will have a massive loss!
yasmine! lol... i wish talking about it would make mine start!... dont worry guys!...

eid is for muslim people how christmas is for christians.
aww sadia at least you have lost something! just watch next week you will have a massive loss!
yasmine! lol... i wish talking about it would make mine start!... dont worry guys!...

LMAO! :8855: wierd thing is, mine started this week, but it was sooooo light, then it stopped, then it started again but it was very light, then it stopped, now it just came out of nowhere! HEAVY!

haha. that sounds like what usually happens to me. I have PCOS so my periods are always a problem. Hate it. But I reckon losing weight is definitely gonna help loads!

Back