Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Gemmy_Lou, 18 April 2009.

1. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Well-Known Member

I am on a green day today and I have some Uncle Bens express rice in the cupboard. It is the sweet chilli flavour... How many syns?

2. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

Hello i went to my class today and my leader had the egg fried rice pouch and said it was 6.5 syns hope that helps?
  3. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Well-Known Member

:pThanks. I think that they do all really vary though... I know the savoury chicken one and he mushroom one are actually quite low (about 2/3 syns). However I would rather over syn it so I will put 6!! Better safe than sorry

Thanks again!!

4. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Consider yourself to have a few extra syns!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uncle Ben's Express, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice, ambient 250g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 17½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 2 Syns[/FONT]