Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP! UNCLE BENS RICE

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Gemmy_Lou, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on a green day today and I have some Uncle Bens express rice in the cupboard. It is the sweet chilli flavour... How many syns?

Thanks
    Gem

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello i went to my class today and my leader had the egg fried rice pouch and said it was 6.5 syns hope that helps?

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :pThanks. I think that they do all really vary though... I know the savoury chicken one and he mushroom one are actually quite low (about 2/3 syns). However I would rather over syn it so I will put 6!! Better safe than sorry

Thanks again!!

Gem

5. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Consider yourself to have a few extra syns!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uncle Ben's Express, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice, ambient 250g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 17½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.